★Seonghwa - Injured ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: I tried not to make it a cringey one😅 also sorry it's very late requested by @faytiny
warning: 2k words _

_________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Most people at 24 years of age are in college, working, figuring out their lives, or taking care of their families. Kang Y/n, a 24-year-old, was living a very different life. The Kang family worked for the Park family, who were the head of the mafia in South Korea. Y/n's father worked for Park Donghyun, so Y/ns future was pretty much planned out to work for Park Seonghwa, Park Donghyuns oldest son. Kang Jae-il worked as Donghyuns right-hand man and bodyguard and were the best of friends for over 20 years, so it was only expected that Y/n do the same or similar.

Park Seonghwa was different from his father though. He was a cold and stoic character, he was 99.9% tense all the time. That other 0.01% was when he was with the other 7 members of his mafia alliance. Park Seonghwa also disregarded Y/n 99.9% of the time, only talking or caring about them when he needed to.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Kang and Jae," Seonghwa spoke, his voice immediately silencing the light chatter that floated through the room, everyone stopped and paid attention, curious as to what he was going to say. "You two are to take a team to Jeju and meet up with Jung Joon-il, he's supposed to be in for a trade. But remember that little fucker likes to cheat you out sometimes, so check the merchandise before giving him a penny. I want you two back in no more than 2 days, understand?" We nod at him and walk off to get ready for the mission we'd take part of in less than an hour.

"It's a simple trade mission so we'll only take a team of 10, including us, you pick out 4 people and I'll pick out the other 4." I tell Jae, grabbing a duffel bag and filling it with a couple of my favorite weapons to use on missions or training runs. Jae gave me an ok sign with his fingers, before running off into the room where the guys he usually goes on missions were. Jae was a cute kid, he was one of the younger guys working for Seonghwa, at 19 years old, he was a nice distraction from my growing crush on Seonghwa.

I've been working under Seonghwa since I turned 14, but recently he's been finding reasons to send me away from him or making up excuses as to why I shouldn't be around him. Which is absolute bullshit since I was supposed to be one of his most trusted people. I am one of the most well trained with weapons and combative skills.

"COME ON! 20 MINUTES TIL JEJU-2D DEPARTS!" I called out, a warning to all of those who were to be leaving with us.

While on the way to the car garage, I stopped by Seonghwas office. "Park, these are the files from last mission. I swear to God, if these aren't put in when we come back I'm going to kick your ass and go to Yeosangs gang." I warn, an empty threat and we both knew it, then throw the files on his desk. "Sometimes I feel like you're just a babysitter in this place." I heard him mutter under his breath. "Yeah, well I wouldn't have to be if you quit acting like I had cooties and stopped avoiding me. I'm supposed to be your right hand, but you have me playing the role of a babysitter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go round up the team." I make a point by stabbing my pocket knife into his desk above the paper files. "Be careful." I heard as I slammed his office door shut.

"JAE! Let's go!!" I grab three pairs of keys, one of them belonging to Seonghwas favorite ride. He could deal with it being gone for a couple of days. In Seonghwas car, that I would be driving, I had Miyoung, Hanseol, and Jinyoung. The second car had Jinsoul, driving, Jae, Yuri, and Doyoung. The third car had Jaebum and Hyunsik. We took off two minutes apart from each other, taking the long way to Jeju since we liked to have small races sometimes. I radioed over to the other cars, "Which one of us has the package?" It was silent for a minute, before Doyoungs voice came in, "Car two, we'll pull up to the meet spot just after you two."