★Hongjoong - Designer ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: it's pride month so we gotta do a little lgbtq moment ;) personally, I am panromantic but at the same time aromantic, which means I do find everyone romantically attractive, but I wouldn't act on that to develop a relationship, and asexual...confusing I know, but I mean if that person so happens to be Jeong Yunho or Woozi...babes (double update today😜)

requested by staryunhwa

_________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Y/n, can I tell you something?" An eight-year-old Hongjoong, whispered to his best friend, Y/n. Hongjoong was at Y/n's house after Y/n begged his parents to host a sleepover for his friend. "Yeah, of course, you can-- unless it's about mom's cooking, then she'll kill me if I knew something she didn't." Hongjoong laughed and shook his head, laying his head on Y/n's shoulder. "No, your mom's cooking is great. I wanted to tell you that I think I want to become a fashion designer when I get older. I think making clothes is fun, the jacket I made was pretty cool, wasn't it?" Nodding his head in agreement, Y/n says, "That's pretty cool you want to design clothes, maybe you can design something for me? I can model for you!" He jokes, throwing Hongjoong a wink.

The boys stay up a couple of hours later, drawing on scratch paper little t-shirt designs, and other things, before Y/n's mom knocks on their door, yelling at the two boys to go to sleep. "Night mom!!" Both boys shout, before fighting over the blankets on Y/n's bed, eventually ending up cuddling to sleep together.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
*Present time, flashback over*

"I need Y/n to the fitting room!! He needs his measurements!" One of the stylists called from backstage. We were doing a runway rehearsal for our big summer runway show that was happening in one and a half weeks. I was currently gazing at the other outfits with some of the other models and my best friends, Yeosang, Mingi, Lia, and Yuna. But after I heard my name being called, I dropped the pack of cards I was shuffling and run off to the fitting room. "We'll continue the game, later!" I yelled to Lia and Yeosang, who I was playing card games with.

"Shirt off, Y/l/n." The shorter, blue-haired, male commanded, holding up the pale pink measuring tape.  I raised my brow at the familiar male, holding a hand over my chest, dramatically, "Ask me to dinner, first, Joong." I joked, quickly throwing off my shirt as his stare turned into a glare. "I already have, if you've forgotten." He says, throwing the measuring tape over my bare torso, taking a few measurements and writing them down in his blue notebook that he always had on him, to sketch ideas, the same type as when we were eight years old. "Oh yeah. Hey, I thought you had just taken my measurements a week ago?" Hongjoong's face was soon covered in a light blush, "Yeah, maybe I just wanted to see you. Are you on another diet? You're a bit thinner than a week ago." I shrugged my shoulders, "I have been working out a bit, and yeah the diet sucks ass though, so I have a cheat every now and then. Don't worry though, I promise you I'm staying healthy." He nodded his head, closing the notebook and putting away his measuring tape, while I slipped my shirt back over my head, then walk over to him. "You seem a bit stressed, what do you say about us going to dinner tonight?" I suggested, not giving him a chance to respond as I leaned down and connected our lips in a short, but sweet kiss. "I would love that." He says, after, his hands playing with the ends of my short hair.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Oh, I do have to stay a little late though, Chaeryoung is going to be in the show but she hasn't had much time to practice, so I'm going to help her a little. You're welcome to stay and watch." I tell him, slowly walking back towards the door. "I'll wait for you two in my office, then. Is she going to need a ride home? She's a young girl, after all." I smile at his words, loving how caring he was to everyone, "Yeah, we can drop her off before we head to dinner, if she needs it."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Tonight was the big night, it was only an hour until one of the biggest shows of Hongjoong's career would start. His pieces were chosen to be the show stopper of the night, and he had said he prepared a special piece. I was hoping he would show me before the show would start, but I knew it would be a little biased.

"Hongjoong, line up the pieces in the order you want." The person who was sponsoring the show, said. My boyfriend of three years, said goodbye to me, along with a good luck, then ran off to fix his pieces. "Ah, young love." Yuna swooned, holding her head up with her hands as she leaned against the mirror table. "Child, you are literally a whole five years younger than us." We laughed and made jokes until one by one, each of us was called to change as walk the runway.

"And now, we will be presenting Kim Hongjoongs special piece. He has been working on this piece for a very long time, and it has been such an honor working with this talented, young man." Our sponsor announced.

Hongjoong rushed over to me, grabbed my hand, and forced me into a changing room. "Hurry and put it on." I barely had any time to even comprehend what he meant, then I looked to the hanger hook, and saw it. It was the same as the drawing from nearly 16 years ago, the outfit Hongjoong and I had created when we were eight, it was just a childish sketch at the time, but he had transformed it into something beautiful. I changed my clothing and exited the changing room. "You remembered." I told him, breathless as I caught sight of the whole outfit in one of the full-length mirrors lined on the walls. "Of course I did." He said, a confident smile on his face, "Now, go show it off for me."

At the end of the show, Hongjoong came out with all of us who showed off his clothing, bowing to the audience and agreeing to do an interview.

"Does the special piece have any story to it that you can share with us?" One lady asked, her purple heels clicking against the floor as she walked a bit closer to record his response. "I made the special piece when I was 8 years old, with my best friend, at the time. Then, I got better at making clothes and drawing, so I revisited the piece to surprise him." Hongjoong answered, waiting a bit, so that she could finish writing down what he said. "Is this best friend still part of your life?" Another asked. Hongjoong showed the interviewer a proud smile, "He's my boyfriend, now, has been for 3 years. No more questions, please."

On the way off the stage, he sent a wink my way. The girls, and Mingi clearly saw it, because they were soon pushing me off the stage, right into Hongjoong.