Mingi - Midnight Nutella ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: this was me and my little sister the other night, also these are just drafts I have saved that in publishing bc my school extra curricular is pulling me in during the summer for the next 2 weeks🙂🙂🙂

_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

4:23, the blue lights of the clock read, glaring at me from where it sat on my bedside dresser. I huffed and rolled on my back, lowering the covers to my waist, revealing Mingi's arm draped along my waist. I laid my arm on top of his, fiddling with the bracelet on his wrist, before my stomach growled. "Ok, babes, off you go." I say to him like he's awake, shoving his arm off me and placing it by his side, then reluctantly getting out of bed to make my way to my kitchen.

I don't even remember when Mingi and I fell asleep. He had came over after his schedule cleared up, carrying three bags of snacks, that we're mostly candy and weird drinks he found. We watched Disney movies, are his snacks, cuddled, ate an actual dinner, watched more movies, then I guess we fell asleep watching The Princess Diaries.

Trying to be as quiet as I could, I opened my pantry and pulled out a loaf of bread and the Nutella jar. Then, I went to the drawer and pulled out a plastic knife, because I was not going to do the dishes at 4 in the morning. I spread Nutella on two pieces of bread and folded them each in half, making two small sandwiches. I put them on a plastic plate and took out a bottle of vanilla milk and sat on the counter crisscrossed and started to eat my snack.

"Y/n?" My head whips around to find Mingi at the door frame of the kitchen, standing with his hands in his pajama pockets as his hair was a disheveled mess and his glasses framing his puffy face. "What are you doing out of bed?" He asked, squinting his eyes at me, flinching at the small amount of light coming from the kitchen lamp I had on. Before I could answer him, he yawned and ran a hand through his hair. I took a sip of milk and cleared my throat to answer him, "I got hungry." I said, pointing to the jar, bread, and plastic knife that were still laid out on the counter island. He nodded his head slowly, "Good call, I was kind of craving Nutella." He smiled lazily before moving sluggishly to make his own two-one piece sandwiches. Only, he put up the bread and hazelnut spread, then threw away the plastic utensil.

Then he joined me on the countertop and chewed his sandwiches, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I say we finish Princess Diaries 2, when we're done with these. I need to know how it ends, Ms. Mia don't need no man to rule a country." Mingi suggested, finishing his first sandwich faster than me, then chugging his bottled milk. I nod my head in agreement, hiccupping as I finish my own too fast. "We are so going to hate ourselves when we wake up at 2 in the afternoon again." I grab our trash and jump off the countertop to throw it away. "Come on, back to bed." I grabbed his hand and led him back to the room.

We didn't fall asleep until the movie was over, which was at 6:12. Good thing I didn't have to work, and Mingi didn't get called by his company or members.