Hongjoong - Memories ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

______________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Sitting on the swing set that Hongjoong and you used to play on when you two were younger, you recall every memories you had together.

*flashback 18 years ago*

6 year old Y/n sits on the swing set, crying after having  witnessed another fight between her mom and dad.

Suddenly a small hand wraps around her own, "Why are you crying?" A little boy, who's smile looked like a cats, asked her, sitting down next to her.

"My eomma and appa are fighting again, and I'm scared." She mumbles in between tears.

The 6 year old Hongjoong, reaches out and wipes a tear from her cheek, "It's okay, because when me and you get married we won't ever fight." He says, leaning over and kissing her cheek gently.

"Me and you, get married?" The girl mutters in confusion, looking at the small boy whos name she doesn't even know.

"Yeah, you're my new best friend, and who else should I marry besides my best friend?" The boy asked, scratching his head.

"Okay." The girl holds out her pinky, to which the boy locks his with.

*flashback over*

"Babe, what are you doing out here?" Hongjoong sits on the swing next to you, giving you his jacket since the weather was getting colder at night.

"Just remembering the old times. Remember when you told me you would marry me, we were only 6." You joked, putting your arms through his jacket, so that you could move without worrying about it falling.

"6 years old, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I got what I wanted, didn't I, Mrs. Kim?" He smirks at you, getting off the swing and walking up to you.

"That was pure luck that I befriended you." You stick your tongue out at him, watching as he scrunched his nose and leaned down to plant a kiss on your lips.

"Yeah, I consider myself very lucky that I met you in the park." He leans his hands down, lifting you off the swing and lacing your fingers together, walking back to your shared house.

"Let's go to sleep, we are getting married tomorrow." Hongjoong lays you down on the bed and cuddles you, making you put your hands in his hair.

"Okay, Joong. We do have a big day tomorrow, that means I still have time to back out and run away with Taeyang, right?" You joke, looking down to see his reaction.

"Yah! You're mine!!" He pouts, glaring at you, before he realizes you were joking.

"Go to sleep, and dream of me. Only me!" He whines, pulling you to where you're now on top of his chest and his arms are wrapped around you.

"Cant I dream of Taeyang one more time before I'm forever yours?" You whine back, pulling his ear.

"NO!" He says, rather loudly, making you flinch your head away from him. "Right in my ear, Yoo Taeyang would never." You teased, shaking your head at him. "Tch, i was in a show with him, yes he would."