Mingi - Headaches ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I have a headache/migraine that wont go away✌️😃

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

As soon as i walked into my room, i shut off all the lights, connected my phone to my surround system, and played some music. Then, i collapse on the bed, taking my glasses off my face and setting them on my dresser, and shutting my eyes but not going to sleep.

My eyes really hurt all day from wearing my glasses, and that gave me a terrible headache, so all i wanted to do was lay in the dark, with Jonghyun, JayB, D.O and Key playing in the background.

"Y/n? You're here already?" Mingis voice called out softly, before the door opened. "Can i turn on the light?" He asked, slowly navigating his way towards the bed.

"Please dont." I mumbled, bringing my hands over my eyes just in case he decided to turn them on. "Come cuddle with me." I said, stretching one of my arms out to him.

He chuckled, but i soon felt his body lay on top of mine. He was wearing a knit sweater that was really soft against my skin, but the necklace he wore fell down against me, the cold metal, a nice contrast. "Bad day?" He asked, placing one of his hands on my hip bone, tracing small patterns with his fingers.

I put an arm around him, with my hands messing with his hair. "Mm, not really. I just have a headache and my eyes hurt really bad. Haven't really been sleeping too good." I told him, feeling him peck my neck when i was done talking. "Hm, well maybe i should be the cuddling you and trying to put you to sleep." He rolled off of me and to his side of the bed.

"Mingi, babe, we cuddle every night, i still end up having sleeping problems." He laughed softly and pecked my cheek, before getting up off the bed and walking into the bathroom, rummaging through the cabinets til he found a small pill bottle. He came back and sat on the bed with his back against the wall, "Here, take two of these. It's melatonin, i use it when we go on tour." He handed me two small red gummy's. I took them, and he layed my head in his lap, while he stroked my hair and ran his fingers down my back.

I could feel myself start to slip unconscious, until the music stopped and my phone started ringing. Before i could get up and answer it, Mingi was talking. "She has a headache and is resting right now. If it's important call back later, bye!" He rushed out, before hanging up and unpausing the music. "It was just Seonghwa hyung." He says after a silent moment. "Go to sleep, with the medicine, you should be up in a couple hours."

I lazily nod at him, holding his hand when he drapes it across my body. He leans down and kisses my temple. "I love you, Mingi."

"I love you too, Y/n." I head before slipping away into unconsciousness.

A/N: why do i love this one