Yeosang - Seat Mate ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

I sighed as I sat in my light brown desk, my beige messenger bag resting on the ground next to my feet. My seat was towards the back of the room, but near the windows, so i could look outside.

Another day at KQ University.

Taking my black leather journal out of my bag, my phone and earbuds, and a pencil, then i start to do small doodles, waiting for the rest of the class to file in, since i was 10 minutes early. Soon, the class started to fill with students, most of them sitting up in the front or near the door.

Two boys entered the class a little later than the rest of the students, grabbing the attention away from the teacher. One of them, sat behind me, the other sat beside me. The teacher quickly returned to his lesson as if nothing happened.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, that made me pause my music. I turned around in my seat, making eye contact with one of the boys who walked in late. He had short black hair and dark eyes. "Hi, Im San. What kind of music do you listen to?" He asked, a bright smile on his face.

"Hi San, I'm Y/n. And uhm...my music is mostly Dean, Zico, Simon D, Dpr Live/Ian, exo, Bruno Mars, and really a lot more that i can't remember. My playlists must be over 14hrs long." I rambled, trying to my most recent songs.

San takes his phone and hands it to me, "Make me a playlist, it seems you have good taste." He said, I laughed a little but took his phone in my hands and started to put songs into a playlist. "This guy here," He continues talking, but points to the boy who sat next to me, with his head down. "He's Yeosang, he acts like he doesnt care much but hes a big softie." I handed San back his phone, "Do you want to get lunch with hyung and I?" He offered.

"I dont even know you, what if you kidnap me?" I question, narrowing my eyes at him.

He pulled his lower lip in between his teeth and looked up at the ceiling, like he was thinking, before his eyes shot back towards me, "I'll pay!"

"Deal." I agreed, he just chuckled, "So you dont think I'm going to kidnap you now?" He asked sarcastically, shaking his head. "If i get free food, i dont really care." I shrugged, before turning back to the front and hearing the teacher finish up on saying the rules of his classroom.

Yeosang lifted his head just moments before the teacher stopped talking. "Hyung, Y/ns going to lunch with us." San told the boy, making him turn to the side so he could glance at both of us. "Yeah, her." He clarified, pointing a finger at me.

I waved at him while his face remained expressionless, but he nodded an 'ok'.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A couple months passed by and Ive gotten closer to San and Yeosang, they even introduced me to their friends, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho.

Currently, I was leaving their dorm, after staying the weekend with them, working on a project. Since we had a week long break, i was leaving the city to visit my friends, the boys werent too happy.

"Y/n!! Dont leave us!" Wooyoung whined, grabbing my arm and holding me in place so i couldnt leave their dorm. Lifting my hand to ruffle his hair, I laughed, "Woo, I'll be back in 5 days."

San joined him in holding ny other arm, "Thats too long!!" He pouted. Then, i felt someone hugging my sides, it was Mingi. "I want a kiss goodbye, Y/n/n." He demanded, soon followed by the rest of them saying the same thing, Yeosang and Jongho sat on the couch playing a game, but occasionally glanced at us.

I blushed a little, "Okay, but you have to let me leave if i do, deal?" Wooyoung groaned, "Fine." San shook his head, "I think it should be on the lips."

"Yah!" Yeosang shouted, throwing a pillow at him.

The three clingy boys let go of me, then lined up. I shook my head at them, but kissed Mingis cheek, Wooyoungs forehead, and Sans temple. They giggled like school girls and ran away. "You two want a kiss also?" I asked the ones playing games.

"Kind of."

"I'll settle for a hug."

I walked over to them and hugged Jongho tightly, he held one of his hands over mine and leaned into my embrace, before we let go and he walked towards the kitchen. Before i could even walk to Yeosangs side, he had got up and appeared in front of me.

He leaned his face close to mine, before lightly placing a kiss at the corner of my mouth. "Come to me first, when you get back."

I stepped back, playing with my right ear, feeling it grow hot. "I'll see you in five days." I muttered, then quickly stood on my toes and pecked his cheek. "Bye!" I shouted, before running out of the dorm.