Yunho - Attack ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I needed some fluff after that angst💀

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

When Yunho arrived at Y/ns house he did not expect to be greeted with ice-cold water being thrown at him. Standing in shock, he hears giggles of another, before rapid footsteps run away from him.

He blinks once, before snapping back to reality. He sees a nerf gun on the counter, where Y/n surprised him. There was also a  pastel blue sticky note that had the writing "you have to give me at least a 5-second head start". He sighed and shook his head, before running through the house searching for the runaway.

His first guess was the guest room, only because it was more so of a fun room, with lots of hiding places. Standing in the middle of the room, he slowly turns in all 360°, his eyes searching.

Suddenly, a nerf bullet hits him from the back of the head, followed by three more. He quickly turns around and stares in any place he thought she could be hiding. Then, Y/n emerges from behind the couch, and quickly runs out the room. Yunho doesn't hesitate to chase after her, hot on her tail.

"Y/N!!" He hollers.

He winds up chasing her to her backyard, standing nearby 15 feet away from each other, they commence a huge war. Shooting whenever they saw the opportunity. Yunho's gun ran out of rubber bullets before hers, and he decided to just ditch it. With his long legs, he ran towards his girlfriend, catching her in his arms rather quickly.

"I got you!" He teased, holding her firmly in place, walking through the damp grass, towards the pool.

"Yunho, no." Y/n gasped out, catching on to his intentions.

"Yunho, yes." The tall boy mocked, lifting her up when she became stiff in his arms. "3...2..." Y/n gripped onto Yunho as tight as she could. "1!!!" He shouted, throwing her into the pool, laughing when she resurfaced, glaring at him, while complaining about the temperature of the water.

"Yunho!!! It's so cold!" She whined, flicking her wrist and splashing water at him. "Want me to warm you up?" He asks, taking his phone out of his pocket and taking off his shoes, before jumping in the pool with me. I try to swim away from him but he's faster than me, and he quickly pulls me into a hug.

"Whose turn is it to clean?" Yunho asks as we swam in the pool. "Yunho, love, it's your turn." Throwing his head back, Yunho sinks down below the water.

I laugh and join him below, kissing him underwater. We both resurface and he cups my jaw, squishing my cheeks together. "Let's wait out here until we dry off, then you can shower while I clean." He proposed, climbing out of the water and helping me out. "Deal."