Jongho - Dance ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"You look beautiful, Y/n." Mingi told me as I fixed my hair in the mirror. "This is why you're my favorite brother." I told him, smiling at him through the mirror. He smiled back for a second before his smile dropped, "Hey, I'm your only brother." He said, pouty.

"Is it too late to back out of going?" I mumbled, staring at my reflection. "Yes." Mingi quickly said. "All the guys already know we're going, none of us have a date either, so we're all going to be with you."

"Is Jongho going?" I question, grabbing my phone and putting it in my dress pocket. Mingi smiled slyly, "Oh, is someone hoping to get a dance with him?" I blushed and threw a hair brush at him, "He's my best friend!"

"Mhmm. Come on, the guys are here."

Mingi and I walked out of the house and met up with the rest of his friends, before getting into the van.

"You look really nice, Y/n." Seonghwa complimented. I smiled at him, "Thanks, you look very handsome." I complimented back.

"Jongho?" I called his name, making him turn towards me. I extended my arm out and fixed his shirt and blazer collars that were messily put together. "There, now you look extra handsome." I whispered, my hands smoothing out his collar.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Jonghos voice asked, startling me as I sat in the school's garden. "Wishing I kept my jacket on." I uttered as I ran my hands down my arms in hopes of gaining any warmth. Jongho laughed lightly before walking over to where I was, his blazer finding it's way onto my shoulders. "Thank you."

"Mingi left me to go dance with Yunho so I decided to get away from all of that." I laughed, pointing to the windows of the school's gym, seeing Yunho and Mingi dancing while their friends pretended to not know them. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were mostly making sure Wooyoung and San stayed out of trouble while Yeosang was chatting up some girl with green hair in a black jumpsuit.

"And, I don't feel like dancing where anyone can watch or take embarrassing videos...like Mingi." I added.

"Well, maybe we can have our own dance out here? I wanted to ask you to dance all night but I kind of chickened out every time." He explained, rising from the bench and holding a hand out to me. "Dance with me?" He offered, just as a slow song could be heard from the school.

A genuine smile fought its way onto my face, "Sure."

He took my hands and placed them around his neck, then put his around my waist. "I didn't get to tell you...you look amazing tonight." I leaned my head on his shoulder, hiding my face, that was slowly turning red, from him. He lifted my chin with a finger, smiling softly, before leaning in close to me.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. "I kind of love you,
Y/n." He whispered as we pulled away, his forehead leaning against my own. "I kind of love you too, Jongho." He leaned back down and connected our lips once more.

"GUYS JONGHOS KISSING Y/N!!!" Wooyoung yelled.

"HANDS?!?!? Watch those hands!!" Yeosang added.

"THATS MY SISTER!" Mingi screeched.

"Get it Jongho!!" San cheered.