Wooyoung - Keys ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

You woke up when you heard cursing coming from the bathroom.

It took you a second to remember Wooyoung had agreed to stay the night at your place, as long as you two could watch his favorite movie. But then, one movie turned into three and three turned into five, and soon it was almost 2 in the morning with Wooyoung forgetting he had to get back to the company at 7 am for filming. Now, you sat up in bed, watching in amusement as Wooyoung ran around the house.

"I'm late, I'm late." The boy repeated it over and over like a mantra. "Oooh, San is going to kill me." He would mumble every couple of minutes.

"Oh," Wooyoung stopped in his tracks, just outside the doorframe of the bedroom, to look at you, "did I wake you up? I'm sorry, but I'm late. Maybe our movie marathon last night wasn't such a good idea, hug?" The previous rush that he was in seemed to disappear as he leaned his shoulder in the doorframe to talk to you. You rolled your eyes with a smile on your face, "Hon, you running a little late aren't you?" You asked, rolling on your side to shield your eyes from the sun in the pillows. "Oh! Right!" Then, he was running downstairs for his shoes.

"I MIGHT BE LATE, COMING BACK HOME!!!!" He shouted, before a loud thud was heard. "Fuck! Ow." Laughing at his antics, you sat up, deciding to get up and start your day too. Your eyes found the clock on your bedside table, 8:23 am it read. Letting a scoff slip past your lips, you stretch your arms up above your head, before spotting Wooyoungs copy of your house keys sitting on your vanity.

"WOOYOUNG?! BABES?!" You called, "FORGETTING SOMETHING??!" you grabbed his keys and started to walk downstairs to meet him, so he wouldn't have to keep running back and forth.

"Right, almost didn't say bye." Wooyoung said, a cheeky smile on his face as he looked at you. He walked towards you slowly, before kissing you gently, the taste of his peppermint toothpaste still lingering on his lips. When he pulled away, you turned your head to the side, before holding out your hand, "I meant your keys, but I would never complain about that."

Wooyoungs face flushes red and he quickly takes his keys from your palm and runs out the door, but not before screaming out an embarrassed, "I LOVE YOU!"