Meeting for the first time

Normal PoV.
They was a little girl she was seven years old. She had blonde platinum hair with chocolate eyes. Even though she was so young she understood most the things the adults were talking about her name was Lucy Heartfilia. She enjoyed her life until her mother Layla Heartfilia fell ill. After her mother fell ill it didn't take long before she pasted away.

Ever since her mother pasted away her father Jude Heartfilia would always go on about money not paying any attention to her until...

"Bring Lucy here at once!" Jude shouted at one of the maids.

They said right away and not five minutes later they came back with her.

"You may go." He said. The maid bowed and lefted.

"You wanted me father?" Little Lucy asked.

"Yes, you are to grow up as a young pleasant lady. Then you will get married to a wealthy businessman man and have a baby boy." He explained to the seven year old Lucy.

"I'm sorry father but I can't do that." Lucy calmly told her father.

"Explain what you mean." He said angrily.

"I will not do you bidding in getting more money. I'm not an objet, I'm a human and I'm no longer your daughter Lucy Heartfilia. You never cared for me since we lost mom you only cared about getting more money. TO DO WHAT WAST ON STUBIT THINGS, WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD JUST TO KEEP A HOUSE OVER THERE HEAD OR TO GET FOOD ON THE TABLE!!!" Lucy yelled and explained to her father.

He just stood there shocked that he just heard that from his daughter. She didn't say anything after that all she did was walk out of his office and there was the head maid with a bag of her stuff with a letter. Lucy took the letter and looked at the maid confused.

"Read it. It's from your mother." She said smiling.

What the letter said

Dear Lucy my little angle,
If you are getting this that means you are leaving home because of what you father has said or done to you. I wish you luck and be safe.

There is also something else I have not told you I wish I could tell you in person but can not. You are the Angel slayer. If you go to Fairy Tail in Magnolia their master, Master Makarov will give you a home and a new family just tell him Layla Vermilion sent you and he will give you some gold keys.

I know this is a surprise but please go to him and get him to say this spell 'Oh Angel come froth from the deep sleep, come arise from your slumber and awaken once again' then you shall have you true power. There is also the element angel magic you will have to learn but you will get the letter from that when it is time.

It's a lot but just know that I love you and I will always love you even if we can't be together now, but know, no matter what you are the one and only Lucy Vermilion Heartfilia.

Love from your mother.

After Lucy had read that she had tears in her eyes but she would not let them fall so she wiped them away, said goodbye to the maids and left for Magnolia.

At the same time with Master Makarov

The was a knock at the masters door so he said 'come in'. A man with purple hair came in and handed master a letter.

"What is this Macao?" Makarov asked.

"I don't know the mailman came and said it was a letter from someone with the last name being Heartfilia." He said not knowing anything. He was about to leave but the master told him to wait. So he read the letter.

What the letter said

Dear Master Makarov,

It has been a while since I wrote or spoke to you I would like to apologise for that and it will be the last. If you are getting this it means I'm not in the world anymore.

But I have something very big to ask of you. I would like you to look after my daughter see will come to fairy tail but she will have things to ask of you and could you give her the keys I entrusted to you please. I do apologise about it. I hope you and the guild are doing great.

Love from Layla Vermilion.

The master was crying and he told Macao to go to the train station and look out for someone that looked liked Layla. He nodded and ran to the station.

At the station one hour later Lucy's train had stopped in Magnolia

As she got of the train a man with purple hair came up to her.

"Excuse me but is your mother called Layla?" The man asked and she nodded.

"Great! Come with me to Fairy Tail." He asked Lucy nodded.

The man then picked up her and her stuff and started to walk Fairy tail. After Ten minutes of walking they got to Fairy Tail.

The purple haired man kicked the door open which made everyone stop what they were doing and look at the them. When everyone saw the man was holding a little girl they all started to ask questions like 'Macao who is she?' Or 'Is she your daughter?' He was going to say something but then the master came out.

"What is all this noise about?" He asked.

"Master Makarov I have brought the girl." Macao Says looking at the master.

When the master heard this he knew that was the meaning of the noise. "Okay bring her to my office" that was all the master said before going into his office and Macao walking up the stairs to the office.

In the master's office

"So tell me child what is your name?" Makarov asked smiling.

Lucy remembering what her mother told her said "My name is Lucy Vermilion Heartfilia and my mother Layla Vermilion sent me." She said a little shy.

"Oh my I would have never have guessed Layla would have had a cute little girl." Makarov said.

"Excuse me master please can you say a spell?" Lucy asked worried he would say no.

"Of course but what is the spell?" He asked and Lucy gave him a peace of paper with the spell on.

"Oh Angel come froth from the deep sleep, come arise from your slumber and awaken once again." Makarov said this then Lucy started to glow a blinding pure white light.

After a couple of minutes the blinding light disappear. Makarov known what it was straight away. But before he could say anything the door opened and a boy with dirty blonde hair and caramel eyes stood there.

"Laxus what are you doing here?" Makarov asked confused.

"I came to see you gramps, but can I ask who the girl is?" Little Laxus said.

"This is Lucy Vermilion---" He was cut off by someone else.

"I'm Lucy Vermilion and I will hopefully be joining starting today." Lucy told he while smiling.

"Well it's nice to meet you Lucy Vermilion. I'm Laxus Dreyar." He said smiling back.

"It's nice to meet you too." Lucy cheerfully said.

They talked a bit more about the guild before master put the guild's symbol on her left hand in pink.