BONUS #2.2: REDWOOD FOREST DANCE BATTLE

Ana had changed into a new dress before they went back out onto the dance floor. This one allowed for a lot more movement to break it down on the dance floor with Bradley. For months in secret they had been rehearsing for these dances, no one had a clue that they were planning this. All they knew about was the outfit change. They had each picked out a song they had wanted to dance to, Bradley chose the final dance in Footloose and Ana chose the dance battle inspired from the White Chicks.

Ana slipped into a sparkly dress that was puffy and the bottom then was a corset starting at her belly. Then the shoulders were tied(and very secure) with ribbon tied in bows that draped off her shoulders. The dress just went a little past her knees so it was perfect for dancing. Her ankles already throbbing from the heels, so as planned, she put on LED color changing sneakers. Bradley wore the same pair to match. For Bradley all he did was take off his suit jacket and the tie, along with sneaking two all black sunglasses in his pocket that they would whip out once the dance officially started.

"Everyone's gonna loose their f*cking minds when we break out on the dance floor." Ana commented standing in front of the mirror looking at her whole reception outfit.

Bradley walked over to her looking in the floor length mirror as well, "hell yeah they are. You remember the dances?"

"They will be engraved in my brain forever. You ready to go blow their f*cking minds Mr. Bradshaw?" She held out her hand in front of his chest wanting him to take it.

He took her hand and replied smirking, "hell yeah, let's go blow their f*cking minds Mrs. Bradshaw."

They made their way through the house holding hands and walked out on the front porch. And lifted their hands up in the arm shaking their arms cheering along with their guests cheering for them. The DJ asked for the floor to be cleared(he was the only one who really knew what was going on) and everyone cleared making a big circle around the dance floor.

The music started out as Electric Love, one of Ana's favorites, but then sounded a glitch in the music and it stopped completely. Discreetly Bradley handed Ana the sunglasses and began walking over to the DJ to "see what was going on with the music". The crowd murmured in the silence, the DJ nodded his head towards Ana and she put on the sunglasses, Bradley 7 feet away from her did the same thing as he told the guests by him, "back up I don't know how big this is gonna get."

All of a sudden the music from the final dance in Footloose started to play at the point where Ren and Willard start to dance. Ana dancing as Ren did in the movie and Bradley dancing like Willard did. The guest starting cheering as they realized what they were doing. It was iconic. Then after the Ren and Willard dance they each did a separate dance without each other in what was now a dance circle for just the two of them. After each got their spotlight they continued dancing to what was choreographed in Footloose but they did it with just the two of them.

As the music ended they bowed for the cheering guests. Phoenix could be overheard from all of them screaming at the top of her lungs. Ana and Bradley's chest heaving from the dance they came up from the bow disconnecting hands. People began to realize the dance wasn't over when the two started to walk to other sides of the dance floor. Ana walked in the direction of Phoenix.

"B*tch! I didn't know you could dance like that!" Phoenix grabbed her shoulders shaking her.

"Oh." She gave her a smirk tilting her head down so Natasha could see her eyes through the sun glasses, "trust me, you have only seen a fraction." She grinned spinning around as she heard the music from the dance battle in White Chicks start to play. "That's my cue." She told her over her shoulder as she fixed her glasses and strutted dramatically out into the middle of the dance floor meeting Bradley there. He had strutted dramatically as well which earned a couple loud laughs and cheers at their new dance starting.