32: TRUTH REVEALED

Now they had been on the carrier for around four hours still not at their destination. In all, no one really got to spend time together talking, it was mostly going over the mission, down to every small detail. This mission needed everything go right, or it would just all be for nothing. If Ana was going on this mission and failed she didn't know what she would do. She couldn't even imagine the amount of guilt and disappointment she would feel. If she got picked she made a vow that those feelings wouldn't happen, she was going to fly it to perfection, like she had done before.

After awhile of more briefing everyone left the lecture area and dispersed to go and find the cafeteria for lunch. Ana and Bradley walked out together side by side, not holding hands though, they didn't need to get another lecture or have to deal with HR. Slowly walking through the tight halls to get to the cafeteria they just talked.

Ana sighed, "sh*t, I didn't think I'd feel this way for the mission. I'm normally so. Just not like this." She lifted up her hands showing them shaking softly, "look I'm shaking!" She stretched her hands out more in front of Bradley's face.

Knowing that she just needed to relax he softly grabbed one of her shaking hands into his and brought it down to their side not caring if anyone saw. "I know I am too." He tried to gather his thoughts on what to say. At the moment he was just as overwhelmed in the inside. "It does feel different. Maybe because we have each other more in a way? I don't know. But we have practiced, we can do it. You can do it Ans. I have no doubt about that."

"I know I can. I just can't shake this bad feeling in my gut. It's probably just my nerves though." She it waved off her mind trying not to think anything of it.

"It probably is, like I said like an hour ago, it's just the nerves." He calmed her down a bit more for now as they walked into the cafeteria letting go of each others hands. As they separated their touch all Ana wanted to do was for her hand to be right back in his. Somewhere normal right now. A carrier was a kind of normal for her but recently Bradley had been the source of all of her light. All she wanted to do was be with him.

They took a seat side by side at a table that mostly every pilot and WSO from their training sat after getting their food. It was pretty weird between all of them. No one really had anything to say, it seemed everyone was thinking about the suicide mission. Eventually the air cleared up once Fanboy brought out his phone and finally showed all the videos he managed to get of that one night Ana and Bradley were absolutely wasted.

Mostly everyone was dying laughing now. Expect Bradley because he had just been shown the part where Ana let go of the cart that then went flying into his head. The camera was at the top of the stairs so they got a perfect shot of Ana's shocked face of letting go and then there was Bradley. He only had a scared ready for impact expression when the cart was about the ram into his face.

"It's crooked now!" Bradley shared trying not to laugh as well now. It was pretty funny. The crookedness we wasn't bad but you could definitely tell something had happened.

Ana looked at his nose carefully looking for the bend and then she found it and pointed it out to everyone, "oh my god there is!" Everyone laughed even more.

"Now you'll always be able to remember that one night. You guys are tied together forever." Phoenix laughed at the realization but then she saw the look that was exchanged between the two. After she said it they both looked at each other right in the eyes in a loving, what would I do without you type of look. "Wait. Are you guys finally together?"

They did a small side glance at each other making sure it was okay if they shared it with them. Ana found the answer in his eyes and shared, "yup, we're dating." Ana heart fluttered, before she had never spoken those words that she was dating him.