• Perfect Storm • | 9 |

September

September

"Are you excited?" Quinn asks as she finishes up her makeup at the station she was assigned. We were being partnered up for duo's and I happen to be partnered with Quinn.

I mean im glad I was with her and not with any of the other girls. She happens to not be a brat which is tolerable.

"I guess." I say in very low and shy voice. Im not a shy person I just dont like talking to people and I when I do I try to limit my words considering ive been told my voice is annoying.

"Okay, so I went to the mall and found these really cute matching sets. You can pick the one you want to wear." She says with a very high pitched voice. You can tell from a far that she's a very social and extroverted person. As I am the opposite its a very big contrast. But I have to admit her smile is contagious.

I walk over to the outfits on hangers and choose the one with two separate pieces. The set was a silver mesh type of fabric. She had very good taste in clothes. Her outfits were always beautiful.

Most of the time she sews her pieces. She's showed me a few. Its more like a hobby for her though, she said she didn't think it was what she wanted to do with her life."You didn't have to do that, i-i could have worn something of mine." I stutter feeling terrible that she spent her time and money on me.

She gets up from her seat quickly and holds my hands in hers."I didnt have to, I wanted to. And besides, you will look amazing in that." I smile at her kind words and look down and our connected hands.

"Thank y-"

"Astoria and Quinn? Your up." The security guard pokes his head in the room informing us that we were next so we rush to put the outfits and our matching heels on and go backstage ready to give a killer performance.

Once we get our cue to enter the stage we both walk out of the backroom from opposite entrances. We walk onto the stage sensually to the beat of the song that was playing. Once we reach the pole I get on first going as high as I can with her underneath me. We swing, posing as we do.

We connect our left hands and wrap around the pole with her still being upside down. People start to cheer and throw money onto the stage as we move sensually on the pole centered in the middle of the stage.

-

"That was so much fun. I hope Mr. Stronell gives us more duo dances." Quinn says giddily as we wipe down the bar top. After we had changed into our waitressing outfits, the night, or should I say morning started to slow down.

Since today is a Wednesday most people are sleeping for the next day of work. A lot of the clientele here are people who have like a ton of money and super stressful jobs like lawers, doctors, ceo's, etc.

The club gives off a very chill and fun vibe so its easy for people to just let go of their problems for a few hours.

"So how are you and mr. suit and tie doing?" She asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I forgot she knew about him.