• Perfect Storm • | 4 |

August

August

I stare up at the ceiling of the hotel room. It's been a little over a week and I had enough money to rent a hotel room.

I don't own that much stuff considering it all fits into 4 suitcases. The furniture came with the apartment so I had to leave it there meaning all I brought was clothes, shoes, my makeup, and a few other things. I have been thinking about what Lewis offered. It's not that it's not tempting it's just if I accept help then I'm prone to be kicked to the curb. Again.

But maybe it's time for me to do something spontaneous. I mean what else do I have to live for?

I don't know, maybe I'll do it. He sent me a checklist over email so I could look up the stuff included in the deal a few days ago. I have yet to actually search them up though. Or him.

What the hell, why not. I grab my phone from the charger and the first thing I notice is that it's only 10 in the morning. I guess my sleep schedule is messed up again since I didn't sleep at all last night. I unlock my phone and go to the search engine and type his name.

Lewis Montgomery.

I scroll a few times and see pictures of him in his expensive-looking suits."Wow." He's even more handsome in the light. The club is usually dark so I never could see him properly.

I read over a few article pop-ups and gasp."Billionaire? Lewis Montgomery, the youngest bachelor in the city has made his business 'Lifetime Investments' a worldwide corporation starting with California and Texas." I read over the article with so much confusion and surprise in my voice. Why would a billionaire be interested in me?

I mean he does look the part of a billionaire now that I think about it. But he still could've chosen anyone. Why me?

I open my email and go to the one sent by Lewis, opening up the document.

BDSM Checklist.

I skim over it and see that these are sexual actions. So that's what kind of checklist this is. Kind of like, what kinks I'm into? But I don't even know most of these. 'Look up what you don't know idiot.' Wow, thanks Astoria. Now I look like a dumbass.

Items Used For Pleasure (Check All That Apply)
-Vibrator ☐
-Butt Plug ☐
-Gags ☐
-Blindfold ☐
-Nipple Clamps ☐

I'm sorry what? What the hell is a butt plug? His kinky ass, I don't even know what most of this stuff is.

Items Used For Bondage And Punishment (Check All That Apply)
-Use of Rope ☐
-Use of Hand Cuffs ☐
-Use of Tape ☐
-Use of Spreader Bar ☐
-Orgasm Deprivation ☐
-Spanking ☐

Um, am I being kidnapped? What the hell does he need tape and rope for? I read the rest of the checklist and begin looking up the stuff I don't know.

A few hours later my phone buzzes with a notification. I click on it and it takes me to an email from said person.