• Perfect Storm • | 5 |

August

August

I give the woman her order as I near the end of my shift at Fine Catering. She thanks me with an appreciative smile and I walk away to help the other customers who have walked in.

"Welcome to Fine Catering, what can I get for you?" The young looking couple looks up at me as I hand them some menus. They cuddle up and discuss all of their possible orders. Honestly, my shift ends in about 20 minutes and it's pretty busy today, I don't feel like talking to all these people so they can take as long as they please.

"Okay, do you guys have mango smoothies or are these the only options?" The woman asks pointing at the plastic menu."Uh, so those are the only options for that type of drink but we have Mango Iced tea, Mango Punch, and Mango Lemonade." The downside of this job is that I have to speak to random people and pretend to want to be here.

I don't want to be anywhere to be honest. And now I don't even have somewhere to call home."Okay, well I'll take the mango iced tea and he'll have Dr. Pepper." I type in the rest of their order on the tablet and send it to the chefs. I look around to see who else hasn't been served yet and meet with 2 very familiar blue eyes.

How the hell does he know where I work? I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and stalk towards him."What the hell are you doing here?" I yell only loud enough for him to hear though. He raises his eyebrows and sips his coffee."Cant, I stop by for coffee nowadays?" I scoff and sit across from him in the booth.

"Just because I signed the stupid paper doesn't mean you can stalk me." He leans his elbows on the table so he's closer to my face."You were mine the second you put your signature on that Contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his eyes.

"Fuck you."

He smirks and moves even closer to me, coming on my side of the booth and caging me against the window."I'll give you what you want if you do."

"And what do I want?" I question, trying my hardest to hold eye contact. He brings his voice to a whisper and says, "My head between your legs." I gasp when I feel his hand on my most sensitive area. I look down at his hand and he starts doing circular movements as if the clothes weren't there along with the people who are probably watching this whole thing.

"Are you going to stick to your word and fuck me?" All I can muster is heavy breaths, no words are willing to come out.

When he doesn't get an answer he pulls away and goes back to sitting in his spot, looking at the menu as if nothing happened. I clear my throat and stand up."I'll get you another waiter." I straighten up my apron and turn around as he grabs my wrist causing me to halt my movements.

"I'm sending someone to help you move your things to my penthouse. When do you get off?" He lifts his arm and checks his very expensive looking watch before spreading his legs and leaning back in the seat. For a billionaire, he seems very laid back.