Chapter 22: Order and Balance

A/N: Okay, so this next chapter will definitely be a change in the typical Percy Jackson fanfics, but I believe that something different is what stories nowadays need. I have been trying to introduce this well-known character in the past, but I haven't found the right way to introduce it until now. Don't be mad at me for what it's going to be revealed in this chapter, just enjoy it! Sorry, but I will probably just update one or two stories for the rest of winter break.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

(Wait for a special this Christmas for this story! It will be rated M)

Percy POV

"Hello, Perseus, it's about time we meet," 

A soft and gentle voice said from behind me. For some reason, the voice didn't give me the impression of hostility. The only feeling that the voice gave me was some sense of control and calm, almost like I had no worries about dying and leaving Artemis alone to the end of the world.

I turned around and noticed the person that the voice belong to. The person was a lady in her early thirties. She had completely snow-white hair and bright green eyes. Her skin tone was between brown and white, but not necessarily like a tan. She was about my height and was radiating a power that was so tremendous that left Aether and Hemera in the dust.

"Hello?" I unsurely said.

"No need to be wary about me, young Perseus. I am here to just talk and give you a choice," The lady said before she walked past me and sat at the opposite side of the table. 

I noticed that she was waiting for me to take a seat and so I did. The chair instantly molded into my preferred position, almost making it feel like a bed instead of a chair. I took that moment to think about the choice that she wants to give me. It is really clear that she has the power to make things happen if she wanted to, but what intrigue me the most was the reason why she was interested in me. 

"Okay, before we start, may I know your name?"

"Yes, you may. My name is Order, younger sibling of Chaos, End, and Void," The lady, now known as Order answered.

I was gobsmacked by her answer. I might not be very smart when it comes to the extensive Greek family tree, but I was sure that Chaos didn't have siblings. Her statement was really worrying. The fact that she says that she is the sibling of Chaos, along with 2 other deities that no one has previously heard of, was really suspicious. 

But the more I thought about it, the more I knew that she was telling the truth. 

There were several things about Order that back up her statement. She had a tremendous aura that could easily make Aether and Hemera go to their knees. From the talks that I had with the primordial couple, they told me that they were among the strongest protogenoi even if they weren't part of the original ones that came directly from Chaos. Another thing about Order was the fact that even if she was in the body of a twenty-year-old lady, I could see the pain and age in her bright green eyes.

"I-I am a little confuse Lady Order, so can you please explain to me what it's going on?" I asked with as much respect as possible since I was dealing with a deity that no one has heard of. 

"No need to be so wary about me, young Perseus. I am just here to explain to you several things and give you a choice by the end of our little talk, got it?" Order said in a really relaxed and friendly tone.

I just numbly nodded and she giggled at my reaction.

"Okay, let me start with your biggest question right now it's about me being Chaos' sibling as well as others that you guys never heard of," Order started before she leaned on her chair and crossed her legs with one knee on top of the other. "When everything started, there was just emptiness and nothing else. Then, out of nowhere all four of us were formed: Chaos, Void, End, and myself. All four of us decided that the emptiness was just boring, so we decided to create the universe. Chaos was the one that engineered everything, Void was basically the entire space around us, End was the one in charge of destroying mistakes, and I was the one that controlled the balance in the universe," Order continued.