Chapter 18: Meeting C's Origins

Time Skip(2 months)

Artemis POV

We had just one month left to spend in the heavens training. I train every day with Cassandra and C training while Percy spends his time with Aether and Hemera. I don't know what training exactly are they doing but I love how it has changed Percy's body. Before becoming human I have never really looked at a man's body because I have always found them horrendous. But ever since I saw Percy without his shirt on his cabin when I first became mortal, something changed in me. 

He has become more defined in his muscles(luckily they haven't grown). He had almost no fat in his body and his complexion is one better than any god. His eyes have become even brighter since his powers have grown tremendously according to Aether and Hemera. His raven-black hair is still just short enough to not cover his eyes when it falls over his face. And is still taller than me by a few inches(He has grown taller).

We are currently having lunch with Aether and Hemera. They invited us to a special place because they wanted to have a 'serious' conversation with us. Percy was sitting right next to me while C just curled around us while he had some meat. 

"We wanted to talk to you here because what we are going to tell you is something just a few know of," Hemera started after we finished eating. Percy and I instantly perked up at that.

"What is it?" Percy's ADHD got the best of him, I could tell.

"You have ever wondered how dragons are known across mythologies?" Aether pointed out and both of us nodded.

"That is because they are so strong that they cross the border between pantheons," Aether finished. Percy and I were completely shocked. All the thousands of years living I have always wondered about dragons since they were in the stories that my mother Leto would tell me and my idiotic brother back in Delos. I have always thought that maybe they were just fake and characters created for stories. 

"So they are similar to what we are encountering?" I asked and the primordials nodded. 

I looked over at Percy and saw his face full of hope and curiosity. He has told me before that ever since meeting C he has wondered if we would ever meet a real dragon someday. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I always told him that since he has always done the impossible, maybe finding a real dragon wouldn't sound so crazy. I noticed that C was also paying attention since it related to his origins. 

"We thought that since this prophecy or tale I don't know what you want to call it, is against powerful creatures that cross the border between pantheons. Why not seek the help of another powerful creature that crosses those same borders and is actually on our side? They are creatures of honor and represent justice. Having one of them on your team will definitely increase your chances of success," Hemera explained.

Percy, C, and I were completely awed by their idea. The idea of ever meeting a dragon was just a dream, something that might never happen. But now it is a possibility. 

"Where can we find one of them?" Percy asked, clearly full of hope. 

"The last we heard of them was that they hid since the rise of the titans. They saw the titans' intentions and decided to leave a world full of catastrophes and horrendous people. But we know that they are in a place where no simple human or deity could find them by themselves," Hemera started and we placed close attention. 

"Okay I will bite, what do you mean by that?" Percy asked, clearly impatient to get to the main point. 

"They can only be found if they want to be found," Hemera finished and stood up from her chair before flashing out.