A/N & Sneak Peek at New Stories

Hello there, I am the current author of The Bronce Bracelets and I am writing this note to let you readers know that I have lost creativity for this story... 

No, I am not abandoning it or giving one of those crappy one-chapter finals that some authors do. I am planning on finishing this story no matter how much time it takes me. This is my first true story and I am not abandoning it or giving it away to other authors. I will be uploading my other works: Sea Vs. Alien and The Curse of Time: Going Back. For my story: The Walking Deadmigods, I am probably going to let people do what they want with it or just erase it. Let me know what you guys think.

Being that said, I will personally be writing on things that I do have the creativity for. Just to let you know, those stories are not uploaded and will probably never be uploaded due to how crappy the timelines are or just because they are mostly based on mature content when I want to give a full story that isn't only based on sex.

Also, I will leave a small taste of two stories that I am working on that will be uploaded sometime in the future. 

Sneak peek for my new story called "A New Era" 

3rd POV
A 14-year-old with blond hair and sky-blue eyes was running through the woods in Long Island. Alongside him was a girl around his age with brownish-red hair that fell to her chin and brown eyes. Both had athletic bodies and carried backpacks with them.

They both had been running away from monsters trying to find the safe haven for people like them, children born from deities.

"How long are we from Camp Half-Blood?" The brownish-red hair girl asked.

"About 2 miles from it, remember to not tell them about our heritage, if they know about it Zeus is going to kill us," The blue eye boy answered.

"I know, but how are we going to explain our powers and skills to them?"

"We are going to tell them that we don't know who our parents are and we met at the orphanage, which isn't far from the truth," the boy muttered the last part.

"Alright then," the girl let out a sigh, "but we are going to end up telling them the truth one day,"

"Yes, but that day isn't today. Let's just get ourselves to camp before the chimera catches up to us. I don't want to have to fight another monster that breathes fire after the truck-size dragon we meet just outside New York," the boy said with an exasperated sigh.

"Come on, Percy, I know that you loved that shirt, but it isn't that important," the girl said as she rubbed her small silver chain bracelet on her left hand.

"You are right, Lara. Now, let's go before we gain more undesirable attention," The boy, now identified as Percy, responded.

Both of them resumed their run heading East and deeper into the woods. Lara was feeling comfortable in the woods, it was relaxing for her since she had memory. Percy was okay with it since anything that has sunlight is relaxing for him. As both of them ran for half-mile, they reached a clearing that was complete silence, like there wasn't even a sound in the world.

"This is weird," Percy said as he came down to a stop in the middle of the clearing.

"Yeah, it's weird that not even the sound of wind against the leaves can be heard. It's like this place is completely different from its surroundings," Lara supported the idea.

Out of nowhere, a soft and hypnotic voice started singing. It was so soft and sweet that you couldn't make out the words or what type of language it was singing in.