The flight-Part one

"Y/N WAKE UPPP!!!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs, she was a single mother because I never really knew my dad. We were going on a flight to Las Vegas to see her friend Taylor Hawkins play in his band.

She says they are a huge band but in my mind I'm thinking bar mitzvah type of band. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed, I only had to pack a few more things for me to be ready.

I fixed my hair, changed out of my pajamas, and into a band t-shirt with some jeans.

Still being tired, I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs "all ready to go?" My mom asked "yup I got all my packing done and I'm just exhausted" I said mid yawn
"Okay! Let's go then!" She said excitedly

The drive there wasn't all that exiting. The fun part about it was that we were blasting rock music. Not really anything in specific though.

We finally got to the airport and started walking "go find a spot to sit down, I'll handle the stuff at the front desk" my mom told me pointing over at the seats. "Alright"

I chose a spot that was near a window and had a box of magazines. I was skimming through the magazines when I saw something that said Las Vegas on it so I picked the up and sat down. 'FOO FIGHTERS LAS VEGAS ARENA CONCERT!' I was looking more into when I saw the name 'Taylor Hawkins'

I was in shock. Definitely not a bar mitzvah band. My mom walked over to where I was sitting and said "oh that's the concert we are going to!" She said seeming very happy "they are SUPER famous mom!"

"I told you they were!!"

"I thought you were joking!" I said still in shock, this definitely woke me up. My mom opened her mouth like she was about to talk again but then we heard overhead speakers say " flight 147 to Las Vegas boarding now. I repeat-"

"Let's go!" my mom said pulling on my arm
" I'm going!" I laughed

This trip would be much different than I thought.

(A/N Sorry if it's a short chapter, it's a slow start to the story until it gets to the good  part but this is more background information ♥️♥️)