♛┈⛧┈ 048

Sanzu's and (Y/n)'s residence,Morning

Morning...

Second Person's POV

"Haruuuuu. Wake up."

"Mhm..."

Haruchiyo hummed drowsily, still feeling half-asleep. He pulled the comforter up to cover his entire body. Shaking your head defeatedly, you ambushed your future husband with a surprise attack. You tickled his hips mercilessly which woke him up in an instant.

"H-Hey— You cheated! I-I wasn't ready— AHAHAHAH!" Haruchiyo could barely speak between his laughter. You didn't stop tickling his side, enjoying his reaction and struggles to retaliate. "Wake up and get off the bed then I'll consider to spare you, sweetheart."

"O-Okay— I promise— HAHAHAHA!" Tears due to the immense laughter welled up in his teal-hued eyes. You smirked in satisfaction before you stopped tickling him. Haruchiyo was gasping for air. Some people might find tickling annoying but he pretty much enjoyed it when you tickled him.

Haruchiyo was still lying on the bed, trying to catch his breath. You crawled on the bed and hovered over on top of him. Pinching his chin between your fingers, you turned his face so he could look at yours. You pressed your lips on his without hesitation.

Haruchiyo shut his eyes close in pleasure, his fingers finding their way in your (h/c) hair. Your tongue swirled in his mouth, lapped with his slick tongue in a deep kiss. He kept humming and sighing between the kisses while.

After a worthwhile moment of kissing, you pulled away with a string of saliva connecting your lips with his. Haruchiyo's lips were swelling a bit from too much kissing.

You slowly seated up yourself and sat on his hips. You wandered your hands on his chest which caused Haruchiyo to exhale sharply. "Are you fully awake now?"

"I'm horny."

"Nuh-uh. Not right now. Our wedding is in another three days so we are gonna be real busy today."

"Can we just get married today already?"

"Stick to the scheduled date, Haru. That's the only day where all your executive friends are available. It will be an inconvenience for everyone if we suddenly move the date."

"Ughh..."

Haruchiyo pouted, crossing his arms under his chest. You chuckled and pecked both of his scars.

"Whatever happens, we will still get married. You willingly stalked me for two years without giving up... My baby boy can wait for the wedding in mere three days, right?"

"Of course I can."

His heart thumped loudly in his chest, feeling happy to be called as good boy by you. You then move up your lips to his forehead, giving him the most loving, affectionate kiss ever.