♛┈⛧┈ 006

Nighttime,(Y/n)'s apartment

Nighttime,
(Y/n)'s apartment..

Second Person's POV

After some moments of exchanging soft kisses and cuddling with each other, you decided to call it a night hit the hay. You lied down a futon on the floor. Haruchiyo watched you in curiosity, dismay evident in his gaze.

"Going to sleep already?" Haruchiyo whined. He wanted to talk more with you. You nodded your head, "Gotta sleep for enough rest. I have work tomorrow. I need the money to pay my rent."

Haruchiyo disliked the idea. If you were go to work, that meant less time spent with him. If he were to say the truth right now, he wanted you by his side 24/7.

An idea suddenly popped up in his mind, face brightened up with excitement. "How about you come and live with me?!" Haruchiyo heartily suggested. He thought that was the best and smartest idea ever.

You were flabbergasted by his recommendation. You stared at Haruchiyo silently. His idea...was brilliant.

By living with Haruchiyo, you could be near him all the time. You also could get to know him much better. The idea was extremely appealing and tempting.

But deep down in your heart, you knew it was better to not rush things between you and Haruchiyo.

"Generous of you to offer such invitation. However, Haru, I think it's wiser for me to remain in my current residence."

Haruchiyo's heart dropped. Why did you turn him down? Did you potentially lose feelings toward him already?

"W...why? What did I do wrong, (Y/n)? Why can't you just come and live with me? I thought... I thought we are couple now. Shouldn't couple live together?" Haruchiyo was baffled. He was like a child full of curiosity and bafflement. Needing lots of reassurance and comfort from his loved one.

You shook your head, smiling softly at Haruchiyo. He was averting his gaze from you, sadness clouded his face. You stroked his pink hair reassuringly. "It's true that we are couple now. And you aren't wrong, couple live together. But this isn't the time yet. Let's get to know each other first then we can settle in together when the right time come. What do you say, Haru?"

Haruchiyo's heart opened up to your idea. He understood your point so he simply gave a light nod as respond. You grinned happily at him and patted his head. "Yosh. Good boy, good boy."

His face dusted with rosey pink shades when you praised him. ' I love that. I love that! I gotta be a good boy for my (Y/n) so she will praise me again.' Haruchiyo swore to behave himself, just to have you praise him again.

"Well then, are not you going to return to your house, Haru?"

"Nuh-uh. Wanna sleep with you."

Haruchiyo refused to leave your side. He flopped his body on the futon, making himself comfortable on the mattress. His arms and legs spread widely, forming a shape of star using his limps. He literally took over the entire space of the futon.