♛┈⛧┈ 013

Morning,At a grocery store

Morning,
At a grocery store..

Second Person's POV

Upon entering the grocery store, Haruchiyo went to grab a shopping cart. His eyes were sparkling with stars whilst observing the said cart, especially on the toddler's seat. You chuckled softly at his childishness.

"Wanna sit there, Haru?"

"If only I fit."

"I mean, you can sit inside the cart."

"I like to do that but I don't want us to get kicked out of the store so I will hold back for the time being."

"Good boy. That's wise of you to make that choice."

Steam left his ear as you patted his head , spoiling Haruchiyo with the affection he craved for. His face was beet red, too contented by your affection.

"Shall we start shopping now?"

"Mhm!"

Haruchiyo willingly took the job to push the cart as you looked for the necessary food, ingredients or drinks that you wanted to use to stuff the fridge-- no, the entire kitchen.

From one aisle to another, you started loading the cart with many goods. Haruchiyo didn't do anything besides pushing the cart happily. He was humming his favourite song , enjoying himself while watching you selecting the goods.

It felt like you both were married couple, doing grocery shopping together on a peaceful day.

After a while, the cart was fully loaded with various goods, from groceries, cereals, milk, staple food, junk food, sweets to several bottles of alcohol. The alcoholic beverages were Haruchiyo's choice.

"Those are all we need for now." You concluded, satisfied with all the goods sitting still in the cart. Haruchiyo kept staring at the cart, something lingering in his mind. Noticing his behavior, you wrapped your arm around his waist and rubbed his side gently.

"Or do you still want more candies?" You asked softly, hoping to help him find a solution to the uneasiness lingering in his mind. Haruchiyo glanced at you, his eyes clouded with discomfort. "Actually... I'm feeling a little hungry."

"Oh! Then how about we get some steamed buns? I saw a stall selling those outside earlier!" You heartily suggested. You could already imagine the appetizing taste of the steamed bun, the softness of its texture and the warmth of the freshly-cooked bun.

Haruchiyo's face instantly lit up with joy. "I love steamed bun! VERY MUCH!" He told the fact with excitement. The pinkette affectionately nuzzled his chin in your hair, extremely appreciating your idea.

"Good to know. So let's make the payment first then we can go grab some bites of the steamed buns." You seized his wrist in your hand and guided his hand to the handle of the cart. He nodded his head eagerly, proceeding to push the cart to the cashier counter..