♛┈⛧┈ 049

Meanwhile,Bonten HQ

Meanwhile,
Bonten HQ...

(Y/N)'s POV

Mhm, I got the steamed buns and the exclusive cheese cake from Cozy Corner Cafe. Also, some takoyaki for Haru. I wonder if he's back from mission already... He must be hungry right now. I should hurry up to his office!

Everything was going smoothly today. Nothing seemed to go wrong-- though I was still wary of my surroundings. After what happened with Takara during the dinner with the executives, I tried to investigate independently on my own.

It was hard to track down more of her underlings. Or has she commanded them to stop since they obtained the necessary materials they needed..?

I don't know if I should continue doing this considering my wedding day is nearing. I want to focus on Haru and the wedding. Doing this independent investigation is a pain and tiring.

Praying that nothing happen to our marriage.

I arrived at the floor where Haru's office was located. I cheerfully made my way to the office while humming Haru's favourite song. I caught him listening to some "spicy" songs from this certain band before.

He likes spicy songs mostly because it makes him easier to imagine...steamy scenario with me.

I almost arrived at Haru's office. But I heard some voices arguing with each other which was a concern. Haru was bickering with someone?

No, there are many others in that office. I wonder what happens..

"I won't let you meet Boss... until we hear out (Y/n)'s side of story first." Take-nii was talking to someone as if he wanted to threaten them. To make it more confusing, my name was brought up in the conversation. Why was I dragged into this?

Shit, I have a bad feeling. What in the world is happening? Did I screw up or something? I made sure to finish my work before leaving for lunch.

"Um...hello?" I spoke up at last after quietly entering the room, gaining the executives' attention all at once. However, there was another person I wasn't expecting to see here as well.

That fucking pathetic cunt Takara.

"Ah, there she is! Since (Y/n) is finally here, how about you ask for her explanation? Though, it won't help anything in the slightest bit." Takara giddily snickered at me. Just from that smile, I knew she was scheming something sketchy.

"(Y/n).." Haru looked at me, his eyes pleading for me to do something for him. I didn't understand it. They were arguing about me? Why bothered involving other executives too?

"What the hell is happening here? Why are you even here?" I asked Takara harshly. In all honesty, I was aggravated to see her here of all people. What was her plan this time?