♛┈⛧┈ 016

Back to the penthouse

(Y/n)'s POV

Man, bumping into those scums ruin my mood for good.

Good thing that Haru's colleague approached us. The issue was solved without me causing any bloodshed. I was very ready to throw hands and kill both guards.

Still...

Easily referring a woman as "whore" out of nowhere. What the hell are those guards thinking? They could have just asked me to leave quietly. Well, can I expect from people who work for Yakuza? Obviously, they are all rude and cruel.

I mean, they are not entirely wrong, though. I can be a whore for Haru. But that doesn't mean other people have the rights to call me that.

Only Haru can refer me as his whore.

I know... I'm down bad for him at this point but do I feel embarrassed to act this way? No. I'm happy with how I'm feeling for him right now. I will convey my love and feelings for him in any possible way I find pleasing and romantic.

My gaze shuffled to a clock hanging on the wall. I wonder how long it would take for Haru's meeting to end. Somehow, I began to miss him already.

Only a few minutes have passed. How long will his meeting last? Just hang in there, (Y/n). Before I know it, he returns home. I simply need distraction.

That way, it's easy for the time to tick faster for me.

Meanwhile,
In a meeting room...

Third Person's POV

Haruchiyo was resting on his chair, legs sitting on top of the table as the chair leaned back slightly. He was tilting his head while studying the ceiling boringly. There was nothing entertaining he could do while waiting for Manjiro to arrive. Kakucho and Kanji went to pick up the Bonten Boss.

"Sanzu." A voice called out his name but he stayed deaf. Haruchiyo was planning for tonight's activity with (Y/n). He was considering whether to take her out to a club or dinner at one of Bonten's restaurants.