♛┈⛧┈ 032

After a while,At a nightclub owned by Bonten

After a while,
At a nightclub owned by Bonten...

Second Person's POV

Some of the Bonten executives were presented in a VIP private room of a nightclub owned by them. Kanji, Ran, Rindou, Takeomi and Hajime were drinking along with the only Bonten personal assistant, Sasaina.

Sasaina was still sober even after drinking glasses of alcohol. But Hajime was slowly becoming tipsy. He wasn't a heavy drinker after all. He didn't have high alcohol tolerance.

"Come and kiss me, Saina." Hajime invited seductively, patting his lap to beckon Sasaina to sit there. Gladly, she did as he said and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist, eyeing her luscious, large boobs lustfully.

"Fuck, you are always so hot." Hajime praised. Sasaina chuckled teasingly as she began moving her hips back and forth to create more friction. Hajime smirked, his head filled with mischievous plan on how he should fuck this slut in front of him.

"You don't mind taking all of us at once, do you?"

"I have always wanted to be gangbanged by all of you."

Sasaina shamelessly shared her dirty desire with the dangerous men. Her words, of course, had a hypno-like effect on the yakuzas. The seductiveness in her voice tempted them so much that they couldn't contain themselves.

"What a dirty slut." Ran spoke up. Kanji was swallowing down the lump in his throat, his face turning red. Takeomi was still huffing out a few puffs of smoke while Rindou smirked in excitement.

"I'm out of this shit." Takeomi decided to not participate in tonight's filthy party. "Awww, Take. Don't leave meeeee." Sasaina cooed pleadingly while giving her puppy eyes. "I want your dick too-"

"You have plenty of dicks here for you. I'm leaving." Takeomi retorted harshly. Indeed, he had intercourse with Sasaina a few times but not as often as the Bonten infamous trio or Kanji. He only did the dirty deeds when he was bored.

But now, Sasaina's attitude had been irritating Takeomi that her presence alone instantly turned him off.

Takeomi made his way to the door to leave, ignoring the other younger executives who stared at him. "You're no fun, Akashi. I guess you are really getting too old for this shit." Rindou snickered mockingly.

"Whatever, asshole." Not wanting to start a brawl, Takeomi chose to act rational to avoid more conflicts. Upon holding the doorknob, he shuffled it around then opened the door.

Only to see Haruchiyo standing before Takeomi. Everyone in the room saw him too.

"Haru.." Takeomi was at loss for words. He stepped back to provide space for Haruchiyo. The younger Akashi walked into the private room.