♛┈⛧┈ 023

Back to the penthouse,Midnight

Midnight...

Second Person's POV

The warm drizzles dropping from the shower head drenched your naked figure. You pushed your hair back, head tilted and eyes fell shut whilst you enjoyed the warmth of the water. You ran your hands all over your body to make sure every inch of your body soaked in water.

You wanted to wash off the disgusting scent of the prostitute who lusted over your future husband. Thankfully, she was no longer breathing in this world. Homewrecker like her must be exterminated at any cost.

You would never let anybody else intervene with your love life.

Not letting the thoughts bothered you, your mind shifted to think of someone else. It made you happy that Haruchiyo agreed to make your favourite midnight snack as supper.

Turning off the faucet, you stepped out of the bathroom and dried your body properly with a towel. You wore a lacy panty and took a (f/c) bathrobe before wrapping the garment around your beautiful figure.

The bathrobe was a short and revealing one. You didn't tie tightly around your waist which exposed the middle part of your chest region. The bathrobe was a short one too, barely covering your thighs. You loved how you looked like in the bathrobe.

Alluring.

Leaving the bedroom, you made your way to the kitchen area. You surprised Haruchiyo with a bear hug from behind. "Sweetheart." You called out your soon-to-be spouse lovingly. His face turned red while your hands caressed his front body boldly.

"Thank you for going all the way out to prepare my favorite midnight snack." You said gratefully, head leaning against his broad back. Haruchiyo's genuine smile laced his handsome, pretty face. "I will do anything to make you happy. And I will never let anyone ruin our happiness."

"Yes...and I will do anything in my power to protect our relationship. Let's get rid of homewreckers together, okay?" You happily suggested. Unsurprisingly, Haruchiyo nodded his head with eagerness. He removed your arms from his figure then turned around facing you. He giddily hugged you.

"Can't wait to go on killing spree with you, love." Haruchiyo appeared extremely excited. You chortled while your hand patted his rosey pink hair. "It will happen one day."

After the conversation, you picked up a tray with two dishes of (f/midnight snack) to the living area. Carefully, you set down the tray on a coffee table. Haruchiyo was sitting on a couch facing the television. You invited yourself to sit next to him.

You two enjoyed the midnight snack together whilst watching a horror movie. None of you were fazed by the jumpscares or the horror element. Instead, you both were laughing at the characters' stupidity and deaths.

You and Haruchiyo eventually finished eating the midnight snack and still continued watching the television. However, your significant other was already distracted. He was eyeing your body-- especially your chest, hip and thighs.