♛┈⛧┈ 050

That's Kang-dae, Takara's father

That's Kang-dae, Takara's father. Bro is a DILF

He is in his early 50s btw!

Bonten HQ...

Second Person's POV

Kang-dae entered the office room while Manjiro also stood by his side. Other executives bowed down as a sign of respect toward the bosses of two criminal organizations but not Haruchiyo and Takeomi. They were being protective to keep you safe.

"P-Papa? What are you doing in Japan? I thought you were in Korea.."

"I was until Mikey reported me about your insolent and improper behavior toward his executives. You had been harassing them?!"

Kang-dae didn't hold back in raising his voice at Takara at all. The black-haired lady hung her head low, feeling terrified of her father's voice.

"You have been nothing but a burden to me. If not because you're my flesh and blood, I would have killed you or sold you out to the human traffickers."

"W-What? Papa, I'm begging you, Papa! Please don't throw me out! Please!"

"I shall consider that first...if you promise to stop being a disgrace and leave the executives alone."

"Why am I the one taking the blame? It was not my fault! I did everything I could to claim my right!"

"Claim your right?"

Kang-dae remained silent and fixed his attention at his business partner-- Manjiro. He whispered to the Bonten boss quietly, "Tell me. Which one did my daughter keep harassing?" Manjiro looked at Haruchiyo and you. You quickly hid behind Haruchiyo and Takeomi. Luckily, Kang-dae did not notice your presence..yet.

You felt awkward to look at Kang-dae. 'FUCK, I NEVER KNOW KANG-DAE IS "THAT" KANG-DAE!!! I should stay out of his sight. I don't want to cause more understanding..' You clutched the back of Haruchiyo's clothes firmly and shrunk yourself behind him.