Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Jones Residence

Navy was at home chilling after she just came back from walking around the area for an hour in a half to get her some fresh air.

After she came home to relax she took a shower and then puts on her clean Pajama's and sat down on her bed thinking about her boyfriend that she's going to miss when she goes to the army.

An hour later Navy still thinking about him and she wishes he was here but Instead he had to follow his own heart just like any person would.

"Oh she's right here would you like to speak with her?" Courtney said talking to somebody on the phone.

Navy looked up at her sister wondering who that was Courtney was talking to on the phone she knew it wasn't Dalvin or K-Ci because she wouldn't be giving her the phone.

"Hey sis someone on the phone wants to talk to you" Courtney says looking at Navy.

Navy took the phone from Courtney as her sister leaves the room so she could have some privacy.

"Hello who's this?" Navy said confused.

"Hey It's me Devante I'm sorry for calling so late I had to ask Andre's personal assistant Kim could I use the phone up in her office right quick by the way I miss you so much" Devante says In a deep voice.

"Oh wow I can't believe it I'm glad you called me so how things going in New York?" Navy said being starstruck.

"Well everything's going good so far anyway guess who about to sign to Uptown records?" Devante told her In a happier tone. 

"Who baby?" Navy said not sure who Devante was talking about at first. 

"Me and the group is we just got a record deal today" Devante says being himself. 

Navy didn't think he meant the whole group signing to uptown records which she was so surprised that they got there deal they always wanted.

"What!? Is you serious y'all signed to uptown records for real or what?" Navy said in shock with her hands covering her mouth.

"Yeah It's official" Devante said with a chuckle.

"Aww that's so amazing I'm happy and proud of y'all" Navy said as she still couldn't believe It.

"Thanks baby you still remembered what we talked about right?" Devante said.

"Yeah I remember" Navy said sighing.

"So you going to think about It, right?"

"I don't know yet Devante you know my parents ain't having that besides they hate that type of music, listen just don't worry about me I'll be fine" She says.

"Can I ask you a question." Devante said.

"Yeah sure" Navy said.

"Did you even wanted to go to the army?"

"Really? of course I wanted it to go baby I've felt this way for years now" Navy told Devante. 

Devante didn't want to see his girlfriend leave. "Well do you know how long you staying?"

"No...I really don't know" Navy said as she heard a person In the background that sounded like K-Ci.

"Devante come on man you been on that phone long enough" K-Ci says to Devante.

Devante and Navy both sighed at the same time thinking they wish they had more time to talk but that wasn't going to happen.

"Look I think It's that time for me to go but I'll call you back once I get settle back at our new place or something" Devante said.