"please dont murder my brother"

chapter twelve•̩̩͙*ೃ

                                  ⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

𝘽𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩, nighttime had fallen, and Angelica watched the stars twinkle from the car window. She adored places that lacked light pollution, because that's where the stars were the brightest. Steve pulled his BMW into a dark, ominous driveway. Because there were barely any street lights, the house just looked like one big silhouette. 

Angelica grabbed her flashlight and was the first to hop out of the car. Steve followed, swiftly grabbing her arm.

"Woah, slow your roll, please... we don't know what, or who could be lurking in this dump."

"Alright, scaredy-cat... want me to hold your hand incase a serial killer jumps out, little Steve?" The girl mocked, sending him a smug grin, to which he just scoffed, and walked ahead of her.

Dustin quickly caught up to Steve and Angel, while Robin and Max reluctantly trailed behind them. Once they approached what appeared to be the front door, Dustin rung the doorbell. It was only about four seconds of silence before he began ringing it repeatedly. 

Steve sighed, "Okay... well, that's settled. I guess he's not here."

"Eddie! It's Dustin!" He pounded his fists against the door, impatiently.

As the younger boy continued yelling and knocking, Robin and Angel looked through the windows with their flashlights, looking for any signs of life

"This place gives me the creeps." Robin shivered.

"Big time." The brunette muttered, squinting to see through the old, dusty glass.

"Eddie!!! Rick!!" The curly haired boy rang the doorbell, again.

Max slowly walked past where Angelica and Robin stood, towards the side of the house, "Hey! Guys?"

The four teens joined her, immediately taking notice to a shed-looking structure by the shore of the lake. The door of it was illuminated by a singular, eerie light.

The brunette girl sighed, "Awesome-sauce."

  ----- ★ -----

The chilly breeze slowly creeped up Angelica's thin sweater, as they walked up to the front of the lakeside building. However, the sounds of the water splashing over the rocks eased her nerves. 

The door was old and creaky, as Robin slowly opened it, "Hello? Anyone home?"

The inside of the building was even darker than outside-- the only way of seeing was the flashlights in their hands.