anxious

chapter three •̩̩͙*ೃ

                                        ⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

tw: vomitting.

𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝, 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙.

The championship game was in 10 minutes and people were already piling onto the bleachers. She didn't know why she was so nervous, it wasn't like she was going to do another dance routine. The bathroom door busted open, which was followed by the sound of heavy footsteps. She swiveled around to see Juliette leaning on the stalls, her breaths rigged from running. The tall girl's urgent expression made Angel's stomach twist even more.

"Coach wants us to do another number before the game." Julie coughed out.

The girl swallowed, immediately feeling a lump forming in her throat, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Before her friend could respond, the brunette covered her mouth, feeling the result of her anxiousness clawing it's way up. 

"Shit." was the last thing she muttered before dropping in front of the toilet, emptying the content's of her stomach into the bowl. Julie's hand rested on her shoulder, in an attempt to comfort the trembling girl.

Angelica slowly lifted her head, faking a gag at the bitter taste that was left in her mouth.

"What number does she want us to do?" The teen girl hugged her knees, bringing her chin to rest on top of them.

"Just the small one... she want's you in the air though..."

Groaning, Angel lifted herself up. When she reached the mirror above the sink, the brunette poked at her sickly-pale face, trying to bring back the circulation. She hadn't practiced being in the air as much as the other girls, due to her multiple requests to stay on the ground. The fact that hundreds of people were going to be watching her wasn't necessarily the main issue, it was the fact that she was deathly afraid of heights. She'd never admit it out loud-- mainly because it sounded stupid. A cheerleader terrified of heights. That was bound to get a few laughs. 

"You'll do fine... the girls won't let you fall, and if they do I'll kick their asses..." Julie smiled, softly nudging the girl with her elbow.

The corner of Angel's lips curled up, rolling her eyes as her friend began imitating a boxer-- punching the nonexistent opponents, "Sure you will."

At the sight of Angelica's worried frown fading away, Juliette smiled, taking her hand, "Let's get out there before we get yelled at for being late."

A/N: Short chapter but I hope you all enjoyed <3 Sorry for the long delay, I've been busy with school n stuff. Anyways, have a nice day and I'll see you all next chapter :D