Chapter 18

-A couple months later-

-Brecklynn's Pov-

    We are on the plane back to forks... these past couple months have been chaotic but extremely fun. Joe and I have most of our wedding planned and couldn't be happier. 

Our wedding is in three weeks from today... I have two Maids of honors because It's my wedding. I can do what I want. Joe and I have had the occasional fights but were able to get past them with communication this time. Crazy right!? 

We planned our honeymoon and have everything for the wedding arranged. I just need to pick up my dress and Joe needs to pick up his suit then I think everything will be ready. It's crazy how fast time flies...

-Time skip to Wedding day-

I haven't seen Joe for a week. A WEEK! The guys and the girls wouldn't let us see each other. We tried sneaking out at night but there was always I mean ALWAYS. Someone watching. They kept saying it was bad luck... I have never heard of that rule ever in my life. But today I get to get married to him and will get to see him every day of my life. 

It is almost time to walk down the aisle and I'm terrified. All the girls I choose to be my bridesmaids and Maids of honor all look beautiful. Katie and Izzy are both my Maids of honor Olivia is one of my bridesMaids and Kevin's girlfriend Mia is my other bridesmaid. We had become pretty good friends when we were on tour. 

Kalton is walking me down the aisle because our dad obviously is gone and he is the best older brother I could have asked for. We just finished getting ready when there was a knock on the door and Kalton poked his head in.

"It's time you guys!" He says with a smile.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Thank you Kalton!" I say.

"Of course!" He says while walking over to me. 

This is the order everyone is walking down the aisle. Joe will obviously already be at the end. My little cousin as the flower girl will walk down the aisle. Joe, Nick, and Kevin's cousin as the ring barrer. Then it will go Kevin and Mia, Josh and Olivia, Joseph and Katie, Nick and Izzy, Then finally Kalton and I. It's now finally my turn to walk down the Isle.

"I love you so much!" Kalton says while hugging me and starting to cry.

"I love you too! Now please stop crying, you're going to make me cry!" I say as tears start to brim my eyes. 

"Ok ok" He says with a laugh

Kalton then links our arms and we finally start walking down the aisle. When I saw Joe and he saw me we both smiled and started crying. Goodness, I love him so much. I made it to him and Kalton passed me to Joe.

"Take care of her man... I trust you!" Kalton says

"Don't worry I will!" Joe says not taking his eyes off of me. 

We then got through all the vows and stuff like that. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride." The guy who was wedding us said.

Joe pulled me in and we shared a passionate kiss. Then everyone erupted in cheers. 

"MR. AND MRS. JONAS WOOHOO!" Nick yelled. 

We all laughed and went to the venue that we rented out for the after party. We were all partying eating cake and having a good time when Kevin came on the microphone. 

"Can we have the bride and groom come on the dance floor for their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Jonas." He says

Joe grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor. He put my hand over his shoulder then he put his hands on my waist and we swayed to the music. 

"You are so beautiful Mrs. Jonas." Joe says with a smile.

"And you are extremely handsome Mr. Jonas." I say while choking up about to cry. 

Joe kissed me and we finished our dance. It was now time for the Father daughter dance but we changed it to the brother sister dance because you know. 

We had a great rest of our wedding and after it was over Joe and I got in our car and drove off to the airport for our honeymoon... this was the best day of my life.

-A couple months later-

These past couple weeks have been crazy. We have had two weddings in the past four weeks... Katie and Joseph's and Izzy and Nick's. They were so beautiful and so fun! Katie is now Katie Quinn and Izzy Is now Izzy Jonas... Katie and Joseph are already planning their future. They are excited to go on many trips and act in movies together. 

Izzy and Nick are going to just chill for a while and enjoy being married. Then Joe and I are moving off to Salt Lake City Utah... I never thought that all my friends and I would be going separate ways... We all imagined that we were going to live next door to each other and hang out everyday. All things don't go as planned though. Joe and I fell in love with Utah and we bought a house there. 

He and I are all packed up and moving today. Everyone has helped out so much. We just got done and everyone is outside saying our goodbyes. Joe has his arms wrapped around my waist and we are all talking.

"I can't believe it's the end of an era." Katie says and she begins to cry.

"Right wow! It's crazy how time can fly!" Joseph says. 

"We are all family though and we will visit all the time!" Nick says.

"ALL THE TIME!" Izzy says. 

"I know I haven't been apart of this group for as long as you guys but you guys all made me feel welcome!" Mia says.

"That's why I love this group!" Kevin says while hugging Mia. 

"I love you guys so much!" I say as the tears pour down my cheeks. 

Joe then looked at his watch. 

"I love all of you guys! I hate to cut it but Brecklynn and I need to leave if we want to get to Utah tonight." Joe says as tears brim his eyes. 

We all group hugged and said our goodbyes while crying of course. Joe and I then got in the truck and were on the road. We made so many memories and there will definitely me more because it's definitely not the end just the end of an era...

The End!

A/n: Hey guys thank you so much for reading my book. I am currently working on a sequeal. I decided to post all the chapters because why not. I hope you have an amazing new years eve tomorrow! Love you all and look out for the sequeal!-Brecklynn 💛