Chapter 4

-Brecklynn's Pov-

That was one of the best experiences ever. I think they were the nicest celebrities I have met. They are most likely just going to forget about us. I bet that wasn’t the first time they have called people pretty to be honest… actually I'm one hundred percent sure they have called others pretty…

    I am not going to dwell on it anymore. Later Izzy and I are going to dinner. Kalton and my mom are tired from flying in so early so they are going to go to bed early. Right now we are walking on Hollywood blvd. 

    We went to a couple of shops and just did whatever. We eventually left and the rest of the afternoon we just chilled. The time finally came for Izzy and I to go to dinner. We were going to a new restaurant that we haven’t tried before. 

    When we got to the restaurant we sat down and ordered our drinks. And looked at the menu. Everything looked delicious.

“This all looks amazing!”  Izzy says while looking wide eyed at the menu. 

“I know!! I can’t wait to try it!” I say excitedly.

    We ordered our food and talked for a little bit. I apparently drank too much of my soda and had to go to the bathroom extremely badly. 

“One sec I need to use the restroom.” I say while standing up.

“Ok cool” Izzy says.

    I ran to the bathroom, did my business then walked out. As I was walking back to my table where Izzy was I tripped and was falling to the floor. I was expecting to fall to the floor but never hit the floor. That's when I realized there was a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Joe Jonas looking at me.

OH MY GOSH JOE JONAS LITERALLY HAS ME IN HIS ARMS.

“Are you alright?” He asks me while helping me back onto my feet. 

“Yea! Thank you so much for catching me.” I say with a smile.

“Yea of course!” Then it looked like something clicked in his head. 

“Wait… Weren’t you at my meet and greet earlier?” He asks me.

“Yea… I was actually” I say with a chuckle.

“Woah… That is a huge coincidence.” He says with a laugh.

    We got stuck talking for a little bit and found out we had a lot in common. We were having a great time until Izzy texted me asking me where the heck I was. 

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I have to go, Izzy is waiting for me!” I say with a sad smile. 

“Oh yeah, isn't that your friend who was at the meet and greet with you?” he asked me. 

“Yea it is!” I say with a smile.

“Nick thought she was the prettiest girl he has ever seen…” He says with a laugh.  

“Izzy is very beautiful. She has great style.” I say with a smile.

“Nick sure thought so!” He says while chuckling. 

“Well It was so nice talking to you and I had an amazing time! Thank you so much for catching me again!” I say as I felt a blush cross my cheeks. 

“It was nice talking to you as well! Brecklynn, before you go can I maybe get your number…” He asks hesitantly as a tint of pink pops up on his cheeks. 

“Yea sure why not!” I say with a smile. 

    I gave him my number. I tried to hurry because Izzy probably thinks I ditched her or something. 

“Also Nick is over at our table right now and I want to do him a favor… want to try and get them to talk?” Joe says while raising his eyebrows up and down. 

“Sure that will be so fun!” I say with a giggle. 

“Ok I'll text you!” He says before turning off and walking to his table. 

    I jetted off to my table. I can’t believe what just happened… I got Joe Jonas' number. That is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity. When I got to the table Izzy looked mad… 

“IZZY YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHO’S NUMBER I JUST GOT!” I say while whisper shouting. 

“Oh was it so important that you had to ditch me for it?” Izzy says while giving me an attitude. 

“Dude… I just got Joe Jonas' number…” I say

“WHAT!?” She screams. 

“IZZY! BE QUIET!” I say with a giggle!

“No way! You have to be joking!” She says.

“I’m not! Come on!” I say while standing up.

“What are you doing!?” She asks me. 

“Just come on!” I say.

    I then led us over to their table. Joe was the first to see me. When he saw Izzy next to me he grew the biggest smirk on his face. 

“Hey Brecklynn!” He says with a smile. 

“Hey Joe!” I said casually.

    What the heck this is way too weird… Nick then looked our way. When he saw Izzy his eyes went wide. Yep Joe definitely didn’t tell him…

“Do you know how jealous Katie is going to be when she finds out you have Joe Jonas' number… She is going to wish she could have come now jeez…” Izzy whispers into my ear. 

“I know,” I whisper back.

    Katie is our other best friend. Us three are an unbreakable trio. She couldn’t come on this trip because her parents wanted her to focus on her school. It's ok though because she will most likely get to meet them now.

“You two are from the meet and greet aren’t you?” Nick asks. 

“Yea we are! It's so good to see you again!” Izzy states with a huge smile. 

“You too!” Nick says while smiling. 

    Izzy and Nick were off in their own little world talking about who knows what and I am over here talking with Joe about the most random things. I totally forgot about our dinner to be honest… Eh who cares I am not that hungry anyways. 

    We then ended up leaving around 10:30… Yea I know late but we got to talking with the guys and couldn’t stop. We leave in two days though which is sad. It sucks when you make new friends then they live so far from you. 

    When Izzy and I got back to our hotel room we changed into our Pj’s and crashed… It was a super fun but long night and I can’t believe we became friends with the Jonas brothers… Oh yea Izzy did end up getting Nick’s number. You can just see the chemistry between them. I hope they end up together one day…

A/n: Hey guys hope you are enjoying the book so far. Things are finally starting to happen! Remember to stay safe and travel safe this holiday week!-Brecklynn 💛