Chapter 3

-Brecklynn’s Pov-

“Surprise!” Kalton says with a goofy grin on his face. 

“We thought we would come down and hangout with you guys because we had nothing else to really do this weekend!” My mom says with a warm smile.

“This is so awesome! I am so glad you guys could come!” Izzy says while giving my mom and Kalton a hug 

“Thank goodness you're happy! I woke up at 3:30 to pick them up from the airport.” I say while giving her a fake glair. 

    We just laughed and went down to the hotel lobby. We then waited for the uber we ordered and we are finally on our way to the meet and greet. I am so excited to see how Izzy is going to react to us meeting all the guys ahh I am so excited myself. 

    We finally arrived at the meet and greet and I gave Izzy her badge. Then she stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at me. She gave me that look that says “You didn’t”.

“Brecklynn… are you being serious right now are you pranking me?” She asks while getting a little teary eyed.

“Where are we?” I ask her with a smirk.

“The Jonas brothers panel and meet and greet.” She says as a tear goes down her cheek.

“SURPRISE!” I say with a huge grin on my face.

“Brecklynn… You didn't, this has to be a prank… I have been following this and I was so jealous I haven’t been able to come because it’s so expensive!” She says to me.

“It’s not a prank! I swear to you! Would I really fly out Kalton and my mom if it was a prank?” I ask her.

“No! Thank you so much!” She says while flying into my arms.

    I hugged her back giving her the biggest hug ever. I am so happy I could make her day… She is my best friend and has been by my side through everything. 

“Come on! What are we waiting for?” I ask. 

“I don’t know!” She says while grabbing my hand.

    We ran into the building not caring to wait for Kalton and My mom because we were way too excited. They scanned are badges to make sure they were real and not fake. We met up with Kalton and my mom again and we all decided to walk to the panel to get a good spot. 

    We got a spot around front and sat down on our chairs. The panel started and everyone was asking a whole bunch of questions. A lot of the camp rock ones to be exact. They also talked about upcoming events and projects they have. I swear Joe looked at me at one point and winked but I was probably just imagining things. 

    The panel ended and it is finally time for the meet and greet. We ran to get in line and we were surprisingly not far from the front. We probably only had to wait thirty minutes which is absolutely crazy considering how many people are here today. We are the next in line and the people in front of us are almost finished.

“Hi! How are you guys doing?” Kevin asks us as we walk up to them.

“I am doing amazing, how about you?” I ask them.

“I am doing great as well!” Izzy says to them!

“That is Great to hear and I am doing wonderful!” Kevin says with a warm smile

“I am doing awesome!” Nick says facing towards Izzy and smiling at her.

“I am doing pretty good! Where are you guys from?” Joe asks us, trying to start a conversation.

“We are from forks Washington!” Izzy says with a huge smile. 

“That’s awesome! We have been to forks before, it's a fun town but very tiny!” Nick says with a chuckle.

“Yea I know.” I say with a laugh.

    We had a little bit more conversation and they seemed to enjoy the conversation. I have no idea though because they have a million other fans for crying out loud. 

    It then was time to take a picture. Me and Izzy were in the middle. Kevin was behind us and I was in between Joe and Izzy then Izzy was between me and nick. My mom took a picture of us then Kalton took one with them. We said goodbye and turned to walk away.

“You guys are really pretty by the way you probably get that all the time but just wanted to let you guys know!” Nick says while winking at Izzy. 

    I swear her whole face went red and her mind is probably going super crazy right now. Scratch that she is definitely going crazy right now.

“Yea you guys are! Well we hope you guys have an amazing night and it was amazing meeting you.” Joe says. 

“Thank you! It was so nice to meet all of you! Have a great rest of your evening!” I say. 

    Before I turned around I thought Joe winked at me again. I really need to stop hallucinating when I meet people, jeez! They are celebrities and have to be nice to everyone! Oh well I am so happy Izzy and I got to live a dream today. That is definitely a once in a lifetime experience but I hope one day it can happen again. 

    Most likely not though because that was the most expensive thing ever but I am going to leave with memories that are going to last forever. Maybe sometime I can go to a concert but not another meet and greet because it costs way much more than a concert. Don’t ask me why because I don’t make up this logic but let's just say today was a day that i will never forget it will be there forever.

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3! Nothing has been too interesting so far but it gets better don't worry! Here is your daily reminder to drink water and to eat food! Love you guys! -Brecklynn 💛