Chapter 8

-Brecklynn’s Pov-

   It has been a week since the party. Katie and Joseph have been hanging out so much I haven’t seen her once this week! Which is very odd because we usually see her everyday! Yes she had called me but I havent got to give her a hug all week! 

Izzy and I are currently in my living room watching Stranger Things. I obviously chose it but It took a lot of convincing… Kind of funny not gonna lie. I was watching the show when A knock came from the front door. UGGHH

“I'll get it, I guess.” Izzy says.

    A couple minutes later Izzy comes in with Joseph behind her. Kind of ironic because it's the Chrissy wake up scene.

“Who is that hot looking man on the Tv.” Joseph says while looking at the Tv.

“Wow, way to be full of yourself.” I say while fake glaring at him. I then break out into laughter.

“Yeah.. Yeah…” He says while smiling. 

“Anyways not to be rude… why are you here and how do you know where I live?” I ask him.

“Well I got your address from Joe and I’m here because I need to ask you guys something.” He says to Izzy and I.

“Yea whats up?” Izzy asks.

“Do you know if Katie is at all interested in me?” He says as a blush spreads across his cheeks and he looks at his hands.

    Izzy and I looked at each other then started squealing with each other. Joseph looked at us like we were crazy… I mean we are but that's not the point.

“Interested in you? She isn’t Interested in you, she's like in love with you!” I say with excitement. 

“Like seriously though!” Izzy says. 

“Oh my gosh thank goodness she likes me back.” Joseph says letting out a sigh of relief.

“Yeah she doesn’t stop talking about you.” Izzy says with an evil smirk on her face from exposing Katie.

“Really… dang… In that case I was wondering if you guys will help me with a plan to ask her out…” He replies with a grin.

“OF COURSE WE WILL…LET'S GET STARTED RIGHT NOW!” I told them while jumping out. 

“WE SHOULD GET ULISES TO STALL KATIE!” Izzy yells.

“YES OK NOW LETS GO.” I yell back.

-Katie’s Pov-

    I am bored out of my mind right now… Joseph isn’t responding to my texts neither is Brecklynn and Izzy. They usually respond immediately so it's kind of weird not going to lie. 

    I was sitting on my bed on my phone when there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered it.

“Ulises… Why the heck are you here…” I ask him while looking at him suspiciously. 

“We are going shopping, come on!” He yells

“You shopping!? What did I miss?” I ask him.

“I am getting paid A LOT!” He says to me,

“Can’t we just go to an escape room or something…”I asked Ulises.

“Oh my gosh yes please that sounds so much better!” Ulises replied with a sigh of relief.. 

“Let me just grab my money and jacket then we can go!” I say while walking away from the door.  

“Ok” Ulises said 

-Ulises Pov-

    I somehow got wrapped into this whole Katie and Joseph situation. I am supposed to take Katie dress shopping and they are paying me like two hundred bucks to do that, but I am taking her to an escape room instead… Who needs shopping anyways. 

    Katie and I finally pulled up to the escape room and walked inside. We decided to choose the hardest escape room. Why you might ask? I don’t know. That's where I am going to leave it. I wonder how it is going with the others. 

-Izzy’s Pov-

“No no no it's supposed to go-” I start to say before Brecklynn cuts me off.

“Shouldn’t this be up to Joseph Izzy? I mean he is the one asking Katie to be his girlfriend…” Brecklynn says to me. 

“I mean yeah but-” I get cut off again.

“Izzy! No buts let's listen to Joseph…” Brecklynn replies to me. 

“Fine!” I say while pouting and walking over to a bench and sitting down. 

    Right now we are currently in a really beautiful daisy field. With tall beautiful green trees and benches to sit at. Brecklynn, Katie, and I used to come here all the time and we thought this was the perfect place for Joseph to ask Katie. I looked over to see the three brothers walking towards us and I grew a huge smile on my face. 

“NICK!” I yell while jumping up and running towards him. 

“Hey babe.” He says while catching me as I jumped into his arms. 

    He kissed me then put me back down onto my feet. He then looked down and smiled at me.

“How are you today?'' he asked me. 

“Amazing! What about you?” I asked him. 

“Great! Especially now that I am here with you!” He says with a smile. 

“Aw!” I say as a blush rises on my cheeks. 

    Nick and I then walked to the others. Brecklynn in Joe’s arms then Kevin and Joseph talking amongst themselves. Everything is mostly ready, we just need to get Ulises and Katie over here. I so hope that they actually went shopping because Katie really needs a new dress for this occasion. 

-Brecklynn’s Pov-

    I zoned out while looking at the beautiful flowers in front of us while leaning back in Joe’s embrace while his arms are wrapped around my waist until I was broken out of my thoughts.

“B… I think it's time to text Ulises to tell him to bring Katie.” Izzy says to me. 

“Same ! I'll text him right now! You ready Joseph!” I asked while turning to look at him.

“Yep! As ready as I'll ever be!” He says with a smile. 

    I pulled out my phone and texted Ulises. 

Italics=Brecklynn

Bold=Ulises

~Text Messages~

“Yo! Bring Katie now!”

“Well you see… we are kind of in an escape room right now so it might be about uh… twenty minutes…”

“Dude! What the heck we told you to take her shopping! NOT AN ESCAPE ROOM!” 

Well i'm sorry we both aren’t the shopping type… We will be there soon Bye!”

-End of Messages-

“Well… we are going to be waiting a little bit…” I say to the others.

“Why?” Joseph asks me.

“They are in a freaking escape room! ULISES DECIDED TO TAKE HER TO AN ESCAPE ROOM INSTEAD.” I say starting to get impatient.

“HE WHAT!?” Izzy asks.

“YEP! Now we gotta wait twenty minutes…” I say.

    Everyone shot their heads my way. UGH THIS IS GOING TO BE THe LONGEST TWENTY MINUTES EVER

A/n: Hey everyone this was more of a filler Chapter but it's still fun! I hope you enjoyed it still and this is your daily reminder to stay hydrated eat food and stay safe! Love you guys!- Brecklynn 💛