Chapter 13

-Brecklynn's Pov-

    After Joe and I hung out at the park for a couple of minutes. We decided we were going to go back to the hotel to tell everyone about the proposal. We want to put a twist on it though. I think with Izzy I'm casually going to bring it into the conversation and I think with Katie I'll kinda see if she notices the ring on my hand I don't know. 

"KATIEEEE" I say loudly while knocking on her hotel room door. 

"What!?" she says while opening the door. 

"Hi!" I say 

"Hey..." She says looking confused.

"Do you think I should get my nails done? They look kind of crusty. Do they look crusty to you?" I say while showing her my hands.

Her eyes then went huge, noticing the huge rock on my finger. 

"BRECKLYNN WHAT IS THIS!?" She asks while grabbing my hands to look at the diamond ring.

"A ring..." I say while starting to cry. 

"DID HE PROPOSE!" She asks excitedly. 

I nodded my head not being able to speak because of the tears flowing down my face. Katie pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Ahhh I'm so happy my best friend is getting married!!!!" When did he propose!?" She asked while pulling away. 

"Literally like thirty minutes ago." I say with a laugh and wiping my tears. 

"Oh my gosh! Wow! We're getting old... WAIT WE NEED TO TELL JOSEPH!" She says while grabbing my hand and running into the room.

I started laughing at her excitement. 

"JOSEPHHHH!" She yells

"Yea?" He asks while looking over from the TV.

"Look at this!" She says while showing Joseph my hand

"Oh my gosh did Joe finally grow up and ask you to marry him?" He asks with excitement.

"Yea!" I say with a giggle. 

"Congratulations!" He says while standing up and giving me a hug. 

"Thank you!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

I talked with them for a couple of minutes until I had to go tell Izzy. I had to hurry a little because it was almost time to go to the concert. I got to her room and knocked on the door. 

"Hey Iz!" I said when she answered the door.

"Hey B! What's up?" She asked. 

"I thought I would come hang out with you until it's time to go!" I say with a smile.

"Ok! Come in!" She says. 

The guys already left so that they could warm up and get a feel of the place before performing. Izzy and I walked over and sat on her bed.

"How are you enjoying Utah so far?" I asked Izzy.

"It's so fun! Nick and I have had so much fun already!" Izzy says with a smile. 

"Me too! I honestly want to move here someday! I love the city!" I say with a smile. 

"These next couple of months are going to be mostly stress free and just extremely fun!" Izzy says with the biggest smile on her face. 

"I know! I mean mine might be a little stressful now that I'm getting married and-" i begin until Izzy cuts me off. 

"Hold up... Hold up... did you just say getting married?" Izzy asks me, clearly confused.

I smiled , nodded my head and showed her my hand. Her eyes went huge! 

"NO FREAKING WAY! YOUR LYING!!" Izzy yells her eyes welling up. 

"No I'm not!" I say while starting to cry...again. 

Izzy gave me a huge and we cried together. I love my best friends way too much. It's finally time to go to the concert. We got an uber and drove there and went back stage.

-After the last song-

"Hey everyone before we end the show tonight I wanted to introduce you to someone." Joe starts saying. 

Oh no he's going to make me come out on stage isn't he. Joe then runs over to me.

"Can I please introduce you?" He asks. 

"Umm..." I start saying.

"Please..." he asks again.

"Fine,"I say with a smile. 

Joe then grabs my hand and runs out with me. I couldn't help but giggle. I had the biggest smile on my face. 

"I know I have never been really open with my relationships but I have dated this lovely lady for more than two years and it has been the best thing of my life. Today I finally sealed the deal and asked her to marry me! This is my fiance Brecklynn!" Joe says not once looking away from me.

I smiled at him back and the crowd started screaming with excitement. Joe then closed the space between us kissing my lips. 

"I love you!" I say while smiling.

"I love you too!" He says then kisses the top of my head.

"This was a great show in Salt Lake City! I hope tomorrow night is just as fun!" Joe says. He then grabs my hand and we ran off stage. Today was such a good night. 

We still have tomorrow too because they decided to do two shows in Salt Lake. I think that's when we are surprising Izzy and Katie with Liv and Josh as well.

-The Next Day-

    Last night after the concert I was in a group chat with Liv and Joshua and we were talking about how we were going to surprise Izzy and Katie. We got all the details figured out and had it all ready to go. One thing I forgot to mention is that Izzy and Joshua are twins... Yea plot twist I know. Josh is extremely excited to see his sister because it has been quite awhile since he has seen her.

    Izzy and Josh were pretty close. I think they still talk a lot over facetime and text but they have never been able to visit each other because their schedules always don't work out. That's why Josh was so interested in asking about Izzy. We were all a huge friend group before Olivia and Josh left to pursue their dreams. Between you and me I think those two have feelings for each other... I mean it could just be me... Probably not though...