Chapter 16

-Joseph's Pov-

    Our plane finally landed and I woke up Katie and Brecklynn. When we got off the plane all the girls looked around confused...

"Ok this isn't forks..." Izzy says.

"Definitely not..." Katie says. 

"It's tropical but not Hawaii because I've been to Hawaii before..." Brecklynn says.

"Yup it's not Hawaii... but it's THE BAHAMAS!" I yelled.

    All three girls squealed. Izzy ran off and hugged Nick and Katie came over and hugged me. Brecklynn then just stood there awkwardly and Joe just stood away from the group looking annoyed with the whole situation. I then walked over and gave Brecklynn a hug so she didn't feel left out. 

"Thank you!" Brecklynn says with a smile.

"Of course!" I say.

    We all then went to the hotel. We got Brecklynn her own room for a night or two or until her and Joe make up. I need to ask her and Izzy to help me with this whole proposal thing. I walked down to Brecklynn's room first. I thought it was the perfect time to go and set it up right now because Katie is asleep. 

    I walked to the room and knocked on the door. Brecklynn answered the door and Izzy was with her. This is perfect. 

"Hey Joseph, what's up?" Brecklynn asked me. 

"So I need your guys help with something..." I said to them,

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU FINALLY PROPOSING TO KATIE!" Izzy yelled. 

"Yeah..." I say with a smile.

"WHEN!?" Brecklynn yells.

"Today... Will you guys help me set it up right now..." I ask them. 

"YES!" They yelled in unison. 

    They slipped on their sandals and followed me to where I was going to propose. I am so excited!

-An hour later-

    We got everything set up . I gave Brecklynn my keycard and they went to wake up Katie to bring her here. We're on the beach and there is a beautiful archway with flowers wrapped around it. I'm standing under it freaking out that she is going to say no...

    I then turned and saw Katie walking this way with Brecklynn and Izzy. Katie then got to me and she was already in tears. I think she kind of figured it out already. 

"Katie..." I say.

"Yea..." She says through her tears. 

"You make me so happy. We've been through a lot and have done so much together. So..." I say while getting on one knee. 

"Will you Marry me..." I ask her. 

"Yeah..." She says with a big smile. 

    I stood up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her. This is the best day of my life...

-Brecklynn's Pov-

    I ran over and gave Katie a huge hug. I am so freaking excited for her. 

"Congratulations!" I say with a huge smile.

"Thank you!! Oh my gosh it doesn't feel real!" Katie says while looking down at the ring on her finger. 

"Mine didn't either... especially since it was on a stage in front of thousands of people..." Izzy says.

    We all laughed and talked for a bit then went back to the hotel. I decided I was going to try and talk to Joe again. I'm tired of fighting. I miss him and I love him so we have to make up. I want to spend the trip with him. 

    I walked over to Joes room and knocked on the door. He then opened it. When he noticed it was me he tried closing the door on me. Before he did I stopped it. 

"JOE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." I say while raising my voice. 

"You're my problem." He says. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. IF WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THESE THINGS AND SORT THEM OUT COMMUNICATION IS KEY!" I yell. 

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU." He yells back.

    That caught me off guard. I took a step back and took off the ring and handed it to him. Guilt spread across his face. 

"Fine... then we won't..." I say while turning around and starting to walk back to my room. 

    As I was walking back the tears started flowing down my face. I walked into my room and balled. My dreams of getting married are down the drain. Both of my best friends are getting married. I get to watch them be happy and I'm ok with that. I want them to be happy. Ok I'm officially done dating for a while... 

-Later that day-

    Katie and Izzy wanted to go get our nails done and have a girls day that we are all now engaged... I have to break it to them that I'm not and that I'm single... Ugh this is going to be so hard... We were all going to have weddings close to each other and now it's all down the drain. 

    We were walking down the street. Izzy and Katie were admiring their rings and I was following them shortly behind. 

"BRECKLYNNNNN I WANT TO SEE YOUR RING AGAIN!" Izzy yells. 

"Um..." I start to say but I couldn't hold back my tears and start bawling 

    Katie and Izzy looked at each other extremely confused not knowing what the heck was going on. I was trying to wipe my tears away but couldn't.

"Wait... Brecklynn, where is your ring?" Katie asks.

"Did you lose it?" Izzy asks shortly after. 

"No... Joe and I are no longer together... at all..." I said through my tears.

    Their eyes went huge. They definitely did expect that.

"What... Boe is over... their ship sunk..." Katie says sadly.

"What the heck is Boe?" I ask

"It was your guy's ship name..." Katie says. 

They both ran over and gave me a big hug.

"You know what. Let's have a girls day... Let's get our nails done and have no talk about the weddings... Ok?" Izzy asks.

"I would love that..." I say with a slight smile. 

    We went and got our nails done then hung out at the beach. After that I was exhausted and went back to my bedroom. I then went to bed forgetting about dinner just needing sleep after the crazy day I had... ugh I really thought Joe was the one. When I was around him I would forget the world around me... Guess some celebrities really are jerks...