Chapter 12

-Izzy's Pov-

    It has been eleven and a half months since we went and visited the guys. Brecklynn and Joe are still better than ever. Nick and I are still better than ever as well. Then Katie and Joseph are just the cutest and they have gone on many trips together. They look like they have a lot of fun. 

    I am currently sitting in my bedroom bored out of my mind because Brecklynn can't hangout till later and Katie is with Joseph. I was on my phone when there was a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Come in!" I say while sitting up.

    The door opened and Nick walks in. He wasn't supposed to be here for another 2 and a half months. 

"NICK!?" I yell while jumping up to embrace him in a huge hug.

"Hey babe! Surprise!" Nick said while tightening his grip around me. 

I looked up to him and he leaned down and gave me a kiss. Not a make out session this time I swear. 

"Why are you back early?" I asked him.

"Well we have a little break so I thought I would surprise you." He says while grinning from ear to ear. 

"Well I'm glad you did because I really have missed hugging you and just being in your arms in general." I say while smiling back. 

"I'm glad I did too... I love you so much." He says

"I love you too." I say back.

"Also would you like to come on the rest of the tour with me?" He says casually

"Of course I do, what kind of question is that?" I ask while smirking knowing that I say that a lot. 

"Great than it's settled. Also don't say anything to Katie or Brecklynn because they both get to come as well." He says with a smile

"Ok.." I say while burying my face into his chest again. 

    Best day ever.

-Brecklynn's Pov-

    I have been cleaning my house all day for my mom. It has been brutal because I have been going non stop!  I was in the middle of cleaning when I heard my front door open. Dying to get out of cleaning I rushed to see who it was. Most likely my mom or Kalton. When I got to the front door I stood there in shock not expecting this person here.

"JOE!?" I yell in shock. 

"Hey bub" Joe says with a smirk on his face.

    I ran and jumped into his arms and gave him a long kiss. I haven't seen my boyfriend for almost a year! We pulled away and I looked at him and smiled. 

"What are you doing back so early?" I asked him.

"Well we had a little break so I thought I would surprise you" He says while grinning. 

"Well I love this surprise." I say 

"That's not it... You get to come on the rest of the tour with me. Izzy and Katie are coming too." He says.

"OH MY GOSH YES I WON'T HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM YOU ANY LONGER." I yell from excitement.

"I know!" He says through laughter. 

    I then hugged him and we spent two weeks together until we had to leave for his tour. 

-2 weeks later at the airport in Utah-

    We just got off the plane after a two hour and twenty minute long flight from forks to Salt Lake City. When we got off the plane and into the building I saw Katie and I haven't seen her forever. Izzy and I ran over and gave her a huge hug.