Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow~

~ Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort. ~ 2 Corinthians 1:3

They're literally so freaking cute I can't— 💀❤️

I looked it up and apparently; "Hitto" isn't even Kakucho's given name in the cannon— his fans filled that gap because Ken Wakui didn't give him one! 😂

But it also makes sense because it seemed like he left behind anything related to his given name after the car accident with his family. 🤷🏽‍♀️👀 sheesh

Btw— should make a list of what breed I'm making the characters?? 👀 And you guys may even get a little confused at the end but I'll explain more throughly in the end! Tbh, i think I'll give the whole "shifting into humans thing" it's own chapter of explanation.
_____________________

【Kakucho Hittō

(Y/N) chuckled as she scratched the blonde European Shorthair by the ears, shifting down to his chin as the Birman rubbed against him with a loving rumble— making the poor feline shy as he ducked away from the girl's hand (and the Birman's advances) and laid down face first to avoid it.

"Aww, Mitchy, don't be like that~" She got a embarrassed muffled chitter in response as the soft rose colored Birman hopped around the Shorthairs body, patting his fluffy head with a bright meow of her own. "Hinata's just trying to show her love!"

"Meooow!" (Y/N) wheezed out a laugh as Takemicchi jumped up in a fluster and started sprinting to get away, passing Mikey and causing him to chase after him with the mindset that they were playing, which also caused a chain reaction to almost all of the mischievous cats to start rough housing.

Hinata quietly stayed by (Y/N)'s knees, leaning against her crouched figure as she huffed. Noticing this, the girl chuckled again as she gently rubbed her head— feeling a little guilty since she caused the mess.

"He'll come around soon enough, Hina— woah!" She ducked just in time as a cat toy came flying at her face, sighing in relief as she started to stand before continuing. "He's just the shy type."

The poor thing whined, as if saying it was frustrating before rubbing her legs and prancing away. (Y/N) watched her go, stuffing her hands in her pockets with a short smile before stepping out of the play pens.

Naoto stepped out from the backroom with an irritated look on his face and (Y/N) snapped her head towards the door, immediately wanting to get out of here since she was the cause of the current problem of the feral tension.

Making her escape, she stepped over forgotten cat toys and products— snickering at the yowls and yells of human and animals alike.

"You be careful out there, (Y/N)!" Naoto yelled for her as she touched the door, waving a wiggling Hanma in his hand as a sign of goodbye as he held apart the Pixie Bob and a hissing Draken to keep them from fighting. "Ice is all over the place!"

"Yeah, I also heard there's gonna be a pretty bad snow storm sooner or later on the news. Their aren't sure yet," She remembered, pausing as she took a look at him— an amused glint in her eyes at the irritated expression he was giving to the trouble makers in his hands. "Heck— might even be a black out at some point too, so I know what I'm doing this week."