Tokyo Kitty Shop

~ Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. ~ Matthew 6:1

These are honestly for fun, so I'll post when ever I feel like it! 😉😏

But I do feel a lot more energetic now— the whole mother thing is brushing over and schools ending in like two weeks sooooo... I love Tokyo Revengers~

EDIT OF 2024: should I make a rewrite of this book? or should make it an actual story?

___________________

It was getting to be very late, not to the point of stars running along the dark blanket some people are so fond of, but late. Cars were swishing past passerby's along the humid road, honking their horns to hurry up the traffic as the tires screeched to a stop at the nearby red light.

Walking along the sidewalk, (Y/N) sighed before crossing her arms close to her chest in silence as she nothing but dragged her body to move. It had been an very long day... her bike broke down that very same morning when she tried to get it to start, forcing her take the local bus and making her late in the process.

Work was irritating and tiring. She had to deal with demanding customers and lazy coworkers with ease but boy did it make her stressed and it didn't help that her boss was practically working her overtime for a project he was responsible for because most of her oh so reliable coworkers scattered once the ending bell hit and seemingly didn't want to take the honors.

(Y/N) wanted nothing more than to go home, change into her large, oversized, comfy pjs and jump on the couch to binge watch her latest show while ordering takeout and snacking to her hearts contest, health can suck it at this point— she deserves some relaxation after a day like that.

A drop of water poked her on her forehead, following with another and her eyes twitched in disbelief. It seems thinking about her day was not only one of multiple red flags to deepen her mood, but it also meant that in her haste to start the day so she wouldn't get fired— she misread the forecast. Joy.

The fierce and growing weather most likely though the same too and wanted her day to be even worse than it was— since it was now pouring like a broken faucet spraying you in the face with a vengeance.

Today is not her day.

Pulling her hood over her head and walking faster, (Y/N) knew she wasn't going to make it home on time and tried not to lose her mind to the constant stress, she used her hand to protect her eyes as she tried to find shelter from impromptu shower going on.

Not many shops or stores were open, but the heavens gave her a bless full break once (Y/N) saw a brightly lit store with the sign still on, it might've been cosplaying as a beacon of hope because the girl was at metaphorical tears.

Looking both ways before crossing, she almost slipped when she stumbled inside, the golden bell hung by the push door announcing her arrival.

Standing by the door, (Y/N) glared at the rain beating against the windows as she shivered out a sigh before taking off her jacket and heels it in her arms to turn around to take a look at the store she walked into.

It was very well kept, clean tiles floors that were labeled with scuffed up six-feet stickers lining up to the register, cages and play pens with a few cats and kittens laying around in them. Shelf's of products and care-kits for animal care— there was even a little advertisement of brochures sitting in a little desk right next to her.

"This place is cute..." (Y/N) muttered to herself with a smile, feeling her mood pick up a bit as she picked up one of the brochures, opening it up and looking at the pictures.