Add Some Change~

~ For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:16

Sorry this took so long, I'm working on something big for Halloween and I know you guys are gonna like it! 😏

I'm only five chapters in for this project at the moment but since Halloween is only coming in so long— I hope I can make a adequate and long story for it because it's literally the first time I've ever done it! 😊

P.S. there is a short surprise near the end of this chapter— but remember! None of these chaps are connected together in any way!

_____________________

【Hajime Kokonoi】
Drop Some Money~ Part 2

"Hey, what's going on with your hair?"

Kokonoi looked away from the bathroom mirror to lift a eyebrow at (Y/N) who was standing in the doorway and rubbing her sleepy eyes, then his eyes dragged down to the oversized night shirt that reached her bare thighs and a pair of black shorts that peaked out from underneath.

More specifically the two-carat diamond on her ring finger.

He raised eyebrow turned into something more appreciative and she laughed when she noticed, the sound stretching out a little longer when he smiled and wandered over to her, sneaking his hands underneath her shirt to let his fingers drift lightly around her exposed waist while his head buried into the crook of her neck— laying small nips and pecks.

"Ragamuffin kittens are actually born white but they develop a color pattern as they mature," he muttered into her neck, snuggling into it as he rubs her hips. "I just guess that white is apart of my natural pattern now..."

"Oh, that's good to know." (Y/N) couldn't stop her relaxed smile as she wrapped her around around his neck, pressing her cheek to his as he trailed kisses up her neck and to the shell of her ear. She ran a hand through his long, black tresses that now reach a little passed his shoulders, interested in the white that blended with it.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Koko pulled away, but close enough to lean his forehead against hers as he took her wrist and placed a gentle kiss on her pulse, a natural occurrence he seem to make a tradition. "You should be resting, baby... you've been working so hard."

(Y/N) hummed as she leaned her head on his shoulder and he curled his arm around her back, the two now swaying in the doorway as they interlocked their fingers together.

"You weren't in bed, Koko. I got worried..."

"Well, we'll have to fix that, won't we?"

She yelped with a chortle when Koko suddenly grabbed her hips with security and lifted her up, quickly maneuvering his hands to be under her thighs as he carried her back into the bedroom.

She could just just imagine that classic smug look of his.

It's been five years since the black furred Ragamuffin turned human, and their lives had only gotten better. In that time, Kokonoi understood the concept of how money worked, as soon he learned how to read and write— he did nothing but study in that field, reciting that he only wanted the best for the very person who took care of him for so long.

With a little coaxing from the snake-eyed man, the two ended up creating their own company with them being the top executives of the business. (Y/N) still worked as a event planner but she didn't have to worry about getting abused at any moment since Kokonoi was now her partner. In more ways than one.