Drop Some Money~

~ For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. ~ 1 Thessalonians 4:7

Man, I need to go back to school and learn how to get autocorrect to work— cause throughout this entire chapter;

It spelled Baji's name as "Baki"
Naoto's name as "Naiti"
And Kokonoi's name as "Kokomo"

Like bruh, what the heck autocorrect— what have I done to you?

P.S. there is mentions of sexual harassment, hopeful nothing to graphic for you guys but I will leave a warning marker and a ending marker for those who don't want to see it— you won't miss anything.

And slight yandere and stalking if you squint.

_____________________

【Hajime Kokonoi】

Naoto led (Y/N) past the play pens and into another corner of the main part of the store, where most of the kennels were.

"I have a idea for a companion for you... but he's the slippery type, unfortunately." Looking around, this bunch was rather... interesting. Most of the felines were already eyeing her with caution when she walked over, while some pranced around and between her legs trying to make her trip no doubt.

As the woman crouched down to pet a very touchy Siamese with brown fur that faded into a goldish yellow— a loud crash and a series of startled yowls came from the front of the store, causing the two humans to jump in surprise.

Naoto rolled his eyes in irritation. "Baji and Mikey..."

"Uh... what just happened?" (Y/N) asked in concern after the Siamese sashayed away but  the male only waved her off, starting walk away with slumped shoulders.

"Those idiots probably got themselves stuck in the food bins again," he groaned out, combing a hand through his hair before he threw a look over his shoulder. "Go ahead and look around, I won't be long."

"You got it." Giving a thumbs up, (Y/N) hummed to herself before sitting criss cross and scooping around the area. Wandering her vision around, she couldn't help but find amusement when she noticed Hanma trying (and failing) to get the Oriental Shorthair from yesterday to play with him— the poor thing not getting any of the attention he wanted.

Giggling, the girl stayed where she was as some cats floundered around her— a few coming to her for pets and attention but leaving minutes later as they didn't really show any interest in her.

(Y/N) was fine with that, she could always try with the others. With that thought in mind, she started to stand before freezing when a loud jingle and a flash of black disappeared behind her.

"Hmm?" Looking behind her, she saw a black coated Ragamuffin speeding away with a strikingly familiar pouch in his jaws, the sound of the classic quarters, nickels, and dimes made her alert.

Patting her back pocket, (Y/N) gasped. That little monster stole her change money! Hearing a devious round of chirps next to her, she looked down to see the Siamese she was petting before rubbing himself slowly against her leg and it instantly clicked into her mind.

"You evil... little genius..." The Siamese perked up that, purring louder when she scratched underneath his chin. "You distracted me long enough so he could get the money, huh?"