Twist And Turn~

~ Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. ~ 1 Corinthians 5:8

Tokyo Chibi Shop. That's all I'm saying.

We are Siamese if you please~

______________________

【Haitani Ran】

"You're very..." (Y/N) pursed her lips at the cheeky siamese she was holding by the scruff, his lightly colored amethyst eyes staring her down confidently despite the laid back aura he was letting off. "Unique, aren't you?"

Purring, he gave out a drawled meow, waving his paw to playfully bat at her nose and eyes whilst he hung limply in her hands, his claws occasionally pushing out and poking her cheeks.

To be honest, the girl expected but didn't expect to get tripped within the first to two minutes of her walking into the store, she had a brief conversation with Naoto before scouting around for a potential fur baby-- only to get immediately tricked as a certain siamese snaked between her legs and messed with her untied shoelaces by biting the ends and pulling.

For what reason? (Y/N) had no idea but the let the matter go since she knew some cats were quite known to be the mischievous type and proptly ignored the cat and knelt down properly to tie her shoes back.

An action that only made the thing more daring. Because as soon as the human knelt down, this cheeky mother fu-feline decided to jump on her back, prance on it, and then sit entirely on her head and leaned forward to see her face.

And the amused glint that flashed in his eyes at the sparkled annoyance/deadpan in her expression was just the type of reaction he was hoping for apparently.

Because he didn't leave her alone.

Not once.

Tripped her every chance he got, sabotaged any greeting she had with the cats in the shop, climbed the shelf to be at eye level with her just to bat her in the face-- anything to get an reaction.

And it was working because it was starting to piss her off.

So what did (Y/N) do? She snatched the little tyke by the scruff as he was smacking her feet and lifted him up to her face. Where they are now.

"You're not very nice, you know. Very touchy," She commented the obvious, glancing at his circular tag to find his name. "Ran."

The cat in question let out a sequel of meows as if to say 'oh, really~?' and swayed his tail leisurely in the air before (Y/N) felt a harsh smack on her calf and they both looked down to see another siamese that looked almost exactly like Ran in fur and and eye color but somewhat smaller and actually had light blue streaks in his fur.

He squinted at her and then at Ran, who made a diverted noise at the sight of his brother and wiggled in a indication for (Y/N) to let him down.

She did so, crouching down and letting his scruff go while taking a peek at the new cats tag. "Rindou? That's a cool name."

Rindou didn't give any reaction to his name, only staying silent as he rolls his eyes and turned his head away from her (which startled the woman because she didn't know cats could do that) as Ran gave her a last cheeky meow before turning around to walk away with Rindou following behind.

Still crouching, (Y/N) titled her head at the strange pair. "Huh..."

. . . . . . . . .