Chapter 1: Hopes dashed...

Basic idea so far, Ask daisy for help, what could go wrong? Everything's going to be alright.

This was Jake Sterling's last thought before finally drifting off into sleep. He had been up all night, it was like His brain refused to sleep despite his body craving its rest. A few hours later, the clock hit 7:40 AM, and Jake's alarm clock sounded. Jake's eyes widened in shock as he shot up in a cold sweat. He didn't have a nightmare this time thankfully, but he was still worried, and frightened. He took in a deep breath of air before stopping his alarm.

Everything is going to work out today... It just has to...

Jake thought to himself, Changing into his normal clothing and then opening the door that led into the living room

"I'm going to school!"

Jake calls out, His parents just okay'ing him as he left the house. Jake was determined, He knew Lia and Daisy were right, He has to fight for what is precious to him... and he has to be more honest with them... He's going to make this right, And he won't stop, Not until... A random student could be heard when Jake arrived at school

"Is that Jake? Oh my god, I can't believe he has the nerve to show up!"

Called the student, Causing Jake to flinch...

What?... What was that about?

Jake was confused, What was that about? He decided to ignore them, and went straight for the music room, he ignored his 'Friends' Drew, Liam, and Henry. Upon reaching the Music Room, He peeked into the glass on the door, and he saw them all inside, all except for Hailey... Jake suddenly felt... really doubtful of himself now... Even if they heard him out... What was he going to say? They don't trust him anymore... No, He can't think like that, He has to try! Jake turned the handle on the door but he froze immediately when he heard Zander screaming at Milly

"WE CAN'T MAKE HER DO THAT!"

Milly got defensive, Her eyes were burning, and she sounded conflicted and torn.

"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN ZANDER! The competition is days away, and now we lost him! How are we supposed to win?! We don't have enough time to practice ANOTHER routine!"

Jake gulped... This kind of reminded him of the first time he went inside... He smiled as the memory played back...

"Ahem! Uhm, Is this the music club? It just seems like I've stumbled across the debate club instead."

Said a smug Jake, smirking mischievously. Earning a glare from Zander and Hailey.

"What the heck do you want?! Are you lost or something?"

Barked an agitated Hailey. Jake just looked on in amusement.

Feisty, Huh?

He thought to himself before replying to her

"Actually, I came to audition."

Speaks a proud Jake... The flashback ends abruptly when the bell rang, Jake quickly realized his predicament, he quickly lets go of the handle which caused the members to look at the door. Jake looked around and noticed more students were starring at him now. He quickly ran to class, trying not to be seen by the club, or even his 'friends'.

But someone did see him... and she was not happy about it... Her eyes, which had once reflected the moonlight beautifully had dulled out rather considerably... She lowly sighed before going to class herself, her eyes were slightly red, but she didn't let anyones chatter bother her. It was Hailey.

Thats it for nowwww~! Idk if this is short but i'll try to update this consistantly!