Chapter 24

Beyoncé was suffering from seeing Ciara kissing Kelly and to make matters worse, a paparazzo recorded a photo of Beyoncé being held up by Solange, LaLa and Monica. They didn't exactly see the moment the picture was taken, they only found out today because mom Tina called Solange to tell her to put, at that very moment, on Good Moning America to watch what is going around the media channels. Solange didn't even ask, she just obeyed!

"- Good morning, viewers!
We are on the air with some news that may have fans a little concerned.
We have been informed that something went wrong at a New Orleans nightclub between pop divas Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé Carter.
By now everyone is probably wondering what might have happened.
One of our insiders recorded a photo of the blonde crying profusely after an alleged falling out with her then-friend and former Destiny's Child bandmate, after she spotted CEO and businesswoman, Ciara Harris, kissing Kelendria.
According to this source, it was not possible to record exactly what happened due to the noise at the scene and because it happened so quickly.

Now here's the question that won't shut up: What caused this disagreement between them? Does Beyoncé have feelings beyond friendship for Miss Rowland? We don't know!
But we hope that they can solve this problem without having to interrupt this great success that is the tour.
Stay tuned for more news." Said the reporter and host of Good Morning America.

As the host finished giving the news, Solange turned off the television before Bey got out of the shower.
Meanwhile, on the other end of the line, her mother was asking for an explanation about what happened.

"- Solo, what exactly happened? Your sister and Kelly were fine! What changed? Are Beyoncé and Kelly hiding something from me?" Tina demanded explanations.

"- Mom, that's all the reporter said and then some!"

"- They broke up because Kelly was kissing someone else? This has got to be wrong! We know Kelly wouldn't have the guts."

"- No, Mom! Actually, this Ciara girl (that classmate of Kelly's that Bey was jealous of in high school) has influence, but the one who decided to end it, unfairly, was your daughter."

"- What?"

"- Yes, Bey had a jealousy crisis, as usual, but out of fear she decided to put an end to her relationship with Kelly. So this time Kelendria decided to do exactly what I told her to do: move on with her life."

Tina couldn't believe what she was hearing, but once her daughter had given up the love of her life. She knew that in God's eyes this whole situation was wrong, but she couldn't turn her back on her daughter at this point.

"- Solange, when will you be going to Santa Monica?"

"- Tomorrow."

"- Okay! Don't say anything to her, then give me the address of the hotel, because I will be going there tomorrow. I need to talk to her!"

"- No, Mom. I think you'd better wait until she talks to you."
Tina analyzed what her youngest daughter said and agreed with her.

"- Okay! I agree, but if she doesn't call me by later, I'll be heading to Santa Monica to meet you guys."

"- Okay. I'll go there! She just got out of the shower. Kisses..."

Solange hung up the call and began to imagine a way to break the news to her sister, meanwhile Beyoncé was putting on an outfit for them to go to lunch together with the other girls. Solange didn't want her to go, because Kelly would be there, but they couldn't run away forever, sooner or later she would have to learn to deal with it.

After the six of them finished getting ready, around 1:00pm, they went straight to the penthouse of the hotel where lunch would be served to them so that they would have a little more privacy.