Chapter 18

The night passed and a new day arrived, and they had already embarked on the trip to New Orleans. During the flight Bey sat facing Kelly and put her feet on Kelly's lap and the brunette showed a little of her talent to do massage.
During the procedure, Bey relaxed and without realizing it she let out some insinuative moans, things like: "- OMG, that's really good... Keep it up, baby. Like this, please!"
That started to get Michelle's attention and she immediately started to laugh and when she could control her laughter, she stood up and went to the back, where the moans were coming from.

"-Hey, there you two are!" Michelle said startling them.

"- Ouch! What a scare, Chelle! What happened?" Bey exclaimed as Kelly laughed at the scare she got.

"- What happened is that you're moaning so much, I came to see what's going on here."

At that very instant Beyoncé's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. She hadn't even noticed it, but now it was too late.

"- OMG! I'm sorry, Chelle! Kelly and I weren't doing anything wrong, she was just massaging my feet and I got a little carried away. Sorry!" When Bey finished speaking, she put her hands to her face to hide her embarrassment. Michelle started laughing at her, and Kelendria was so enamored with that cute reaction Beyoncé had when she got shy, that she grabbed her and showered her with kisses all over her face.

After the shyness wore off and Michelle said that she just wanted to tease them, Bey returned to her normal self and Michelle went to her place as they had been told they were going to land.
An hour later they arrived at the hotel and went straight to their room, the staff booked a room for each of them on the same floor, the last thing Kelendria and Bey wanted was to be separated from each other. But this won't be a problem for them, they will surely fix it at night when they go to sleep, but now they had to leave their things and just get some personal belongings to go to the rehearsal at the Saenger Theatre, the place where their concert would take place.
After everything was ready they got into the car heading to the Saenger and when they arrived they went straight to the stage to pray and start rehearsing.

Just as they were about to start rehearsing, Monica, Lala and Solange appeared to meet them. The euphoria overcame them and they immediately hugged each other so tight... I missed them so much! After they said hello to each other, Bey asked her agent to solve some accommodation issues in the same hotel they are for the 3 of them, and Solange gave them the idea of sharing the rooms like last time and they all agreed to do it.
Monica said she would share the room with Michelle and Lala with Kelly, leaving Solange with Bey, but the moment Lala said this Beyoncé protested.

"- No, no... Tell you what, Lala sleeps with Solange and I sleep with Kelly. Deal?!" 

At the same instant they all looked at her, except Michelle because she already knew what was going on between them.

"- What do you mean? Have you become best friends again?"

Solange wasted no time in asking and Michelle couldn't hold back her laughter.
That laugh said more than anything!

"- Chelle, why did you laugh? What are we missing here?" Monica asked.

"- You know how Michelle is, they sometimes have these bouts of laughter."  Bey swallowed dryly hoping her excuse would work.

"- Beyoncé, stop stalling and answer the question I asked because we are all curious."

"- That's it, Solo! Solange is right, open your mouths!"  Lala said in support of Solange.

Beyoncé looked at Kelly in an attempt to find some way out, but she laughed at her embarrassing situation and looked away, leaving the blonde in a tight skirt.
There was no way out of it, Bey had to pluck up the courage and answer.