Chapter 7

After they left the recording studio they went to the hotel where Bey, Michelle and Kelly are staying so that Solo and Angie could check in while the others went to the market to get their things. They could easily get someone else to do this for them, but they wanted to feel normal personal and also enjoy every moment together, so they didn't mind going shopping together.
After checking in, Solange and Angie went to their room, which was on the same floor as the other three, and when they had put everything away and Kelly, Bey and Chelle were ready, they went shopping. And when they had everything they needed for the slumber party, they went straight to Bey's room where the party would happen.
While Bey was packing up, Belle, Kelly, Solange and Angie went to put on their pajamas and when they came back they were surprised with what they saw. The ornamentation was cute!

Everyone, except Kelly who was still in her room getting ready, complimented what Bey had done.
She thanked them for the compliments and wondered why Kelly hadn't come along with the other girls and several negative things started to come to her mind. Then the door to her room rang twice and without a second thought she opened it, finding Kelly dressed in sweatpants and a top, showing part of her abdomen. Upon seeing this beautiful girl standing in her doorway, Beyoncé looked her up and down, but then tried to disguise how lost her eyes were at the sight of this woman in front of her.

 Upon seeing this beautiful girl standing in her doorway, Beyoncé looked her up and down, but then tried to disguise how lost her eyes were at the sight of this woman in front of her

When she came to, she said with a shy smile and a clumsy manner: "-Hey, Kelly. Come on in! Welcome to my room." 
Kelendria smiled back in greeting and then went inside to join the other girls.
When they saw Kelly, Solange shouted, "-Now the party's going to start!"

Solange put on some music to play while Michelle went about serving by putting the drinks in the glasses.
After they all had their fourth drink, they were all feeling looser and more excited, so Angie got up from the couch and pulled Michelle and Solange to dance with her to "Poison" by New Edition.
While they were there dancing, Bey and Kelly were sitting on the same couch, a little close to each other, sipping their wine, until Bey decided to break the silence between them.
"- Hey, aren't you going over there to dance?"

"- Oh, no! I'm a little tired." Kelly said without making eye contact.

"- That's too bad! I remember you used to love dancing in front of the mirror to this song." Bey said this making a shy appearance appear on Kelly's face.

"- I still do. Hehe... Well, actually you used to dance along with me remember?"
Beyoncé was all happy with Kelly citing that memory.

"- Hehe... OMG! Of course I remember! I couldn't forget it..." she said excitedly.  she said excitedly.  "- I know you are tired, but let's join them and remember this moment together. What do you think?" 

Before Kelendria could even respond, Michelle and Angie pulled Bey and her by the hand to join them...
Kelly played hard to get at first, but soon surrendered to the swing of the music, making Beyoncé admire her every body movement without her even realizing it.
After the song from New Edition, other dance songs played, making them dance their hearts out. Then, in order to catch their breath, they decided to stop to eat, drink some more and watch a movie. It was then that Solange started to yawn, because sleep was coming on full force and not to mention that the alcohol had already taken over her, so for this reason she thought it was better to go to her room to sleep. When she got up to say goodbye to the girls, Solange demonstrated feeling a little dizzy and ended up asking Michelle and Angie to help her get her to her room, but Kelendria immediately offered to do that.
"- Solo, let me help you. Let's go!" She said.