4.

Sana felt like her heart sank when Jihyo asked that question. She didn't want to answer that question as that memory was still very clear in her mind till to this day and it still haunts her. She felt luck was on her side when her personal bodyguard came over to their table, "ms, your father is asking for you and so is your father, Ms Jihyo" Sana felt relieved as she drank her coffee, "well let's go" Sana smiled at Jihyo before standing up, relief to have avoid the question.

As they walked to the meeting room, Sana looked at Jihyo, "so we are friends right?" and Jihyo nodded. Sana smiled and she held Jihyo by her hand as they walked, "I'm glad"

Sana's personal bodyguard then opened the door for the two ladies as they entered with their hands still intact.

"I see you two have become friends" Jihyo's dad said proudly.

"my daughter is very likable so I'm sure they got along very quickly" Mr Minatozaki praised his daughter.

"daddy, can I stay over at Jihyo's place for tonight?" Sana asked her dad.

"a sleepover?" as both of his eyebrows raised.

"I think it's a wonderful idea" Sana's mother said as she agreed before looking back at her husband.

"I don't see why not. If you are okay with it, Mr Park" and he turned to Jihyo's dad.

"I'd be more than happy" Jihyo's dad said with a smile as he raised his hands before placing it back on his lap.

"then it's settled. Sana, they will send your things here before 8pm-"

"oh, dear" Sana's mother whispered something to her husband m's ear as he sighed, "i apologise, Mr Park. I have forgotten that I'm having some issues back at my main office in Japan, Osaka. Since our daughters have gotten along, is it alright if my daughter stay with for the time being?"

"I don't mind. How long are we talking?"

"hopefully about a week at most"

"sure. I will take good care of your daughter, Mr Minatozaki"

"I'm sure you will. You are a good man, Mr Park" as they shook hands and Sana's dad patted his back.

"well then, i will have my people send Sana's things at around 7pm then"

"very well" Jihyo's dad responded.

As they waved goodbye to Sana's parents and their car went off, Sana immediately said, "is it okay if i sleep with Jihyo in her room?"

"are you sure? We have a guest room you can use"

"no it's okay. I rather sleep with Jihyo"

"alright. If it's okay with the both of you, I don't see why I should reject" Jihyo watch as her dad spoke to Sana as if he was talking to a child. Jihyo got a mad a little bit. Not at Sana but at her dad.

After her dad went back in, Sana turned to Jihyo, "this is going to be fun! I hope you don't mind"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't shock but I'm okay with having you around"

"see~ before you know it, we're going to be great friends. Hehe" Sana gave a cheeky smile.

As time went on, it was time for bed. Sana went into bed first before Jihyo got to her night skincare routine. After she was done, she went into bed, "remind me why again you are doing this?"

"really? one, i want to get closer with you. Two, i just want to get away from my parents for awhile"

"noted"

"don't you want to get away from your dad sometimes?"

"I don't know. He has been with me my whole life. Its not easy being a single dad"