11.

The next morning, Jihyo went to school with Sana as usual. Jihyo turned to see if your bike was at the parking lot but it wasn't. Jihyo turned to Sana who was coming out of the car, "Sana, is y/n ever late to class?"

As she closed the door behind her, "nope. it's either she comes or she doesn't. why?" jihyo didn't answer but to look back at the parking lot. Sana turned to look where Jihyo's focus was, "or maybe we're just early? we did came 10 minutes earlier than usual" Jihyo then shrug it off, thinking that Sana was right as the both of them head towards the cafeteria.

The reason why they were earlier than usual was because of Jihyo's dad. Her dad started talking about relationships and Jihyo had enough with him, so she just left the house.

Jihyo still hates him for how he had change after threatening her to break up with you. She could forgive all but not that.

Minutes later, their friends had arrived and that's when they splited up, "can I ask something?" Jihyo said as her friends sat with her after Sana left.

"sure" Jeongyeon said.

"I know i shouldn't ask but I just want to ask one thing and that's it" as Jihyo said in a defensive way. 

The three of them chuckled and Chaeyoung spoke, "it's okay, just speak your mind"

"you said that there were eight of you. I know about Nayeon but that other girl, I think her name was Tzuyu?"

"ah, Tzuyu. She went back to her home country" Dahyun explained, "after the separation, she went back and we never talk since then"

"Tzuyu never picked a side so she just chose her own judgement" Chaeyoung continued on. Jihyo wanted to ask about the separation story but then, she remembered Jeongyeon's words.

"do me a favor as a friend, and don't research up on the truth. I want to leave it all in the past" - Jeongyeon

so Jihyo stopped herself and just nodded in response to the both of them.

"I see you're earlier than usual. Something happened?" Jeongyeon said in a concern tone.

"I had a fight with my dad so I just ran out of the house"

"wait, tell me again. How long is Sana staying at your house?" Dahyun said. 

"about a week? why?"

"we just thought of visiting your home but it's okay" Dahyun continued. 

"you know you can still come over regardless of whether she is there or not, right?"

"we know. it's just complicated" Jeongyeon said.

Jihyo didn't want to ask any further, "alright then" Jihyo replied. She then noticed Sana leaving in a hurry but she shrugged it off as she focused her attention back to her friends and the rest of the day, neither Sana or y/n was present in school. Others have asked Felix and Hyunjin since you have never skipped a day of school unless you were sick but they too have no idea where you were which got people to worry. 

"maybe she's just sick, who knows?" Dahyun shrugged. 

"these girls are crazy, I swear to God. It's like if they don't see y/n for a day, they're gonna die. it's annoying" Chayeoung complained. 

Jeongyeon turned to Jihyo, "worried about y/n?" and she sighed, "we can talk about it if you need to, just the two of us" Jeongyoen whispered to Jihyo and she nodded. She then rubbed Jihyo's back. After their last lesson of the day, Chayeoung and Dahyun went off first for their duo hangout while Jihyo and Jeongyeon headed towards a park near a coffee shop, "this is a nice park" Jihyo smiled.