jihyo

Park Jihyo. The one and only child, only daughter of a CEO, the founder of the company was my great great grandfather.

Mom died during childbirth and my dad took care of me throughout my entire life. He isn't the typical strict CEO dad. He supports me in whatever i do.

He was okay with me being whatever I wanna be but he also hopes that I will one day be able to take care of the company for him.

Even if I wasn't, he was fine with it.

He was the most supportive dad in the world that even the kids in my school and my friends were jealous of my dad. What can I say, I have the best dad.

He does discipline me when I get into trouble but afterwards, he cuddles me at night. Giving me all sort of love stories.

"and one day, my dear, you will find your prince charming. He will be your king, and you will be his queen. Side by side, by love, anything is possible"

Dad would always say that to me before bed. I was the girl that dreamt about finding true love and blah blah, those kiddy things HAHA.

Dad was always there for everything. To all my graduations, my problems, my activities. Everything. Anything he could give me, he would try his best.

Although he was always strict with food, always wanting me to finish up every single thing on plate, and he doesn't allow pets.

One, he's scared. Second, he's allergic. My dad is a healthy man but allergic to most things. The poor man.

But with the love he gives me, I'm willing to make sacrifices for him as well.

I never had a mother figure but that's okay. I have my dad.

"I will always be with you, dad. No boy can ever take me away from you"

I remember saying those words to my dad when I was 8 years old. He even still have that video of me.

A strict business man but a videographer and a father at heart.

I can continue on about why I love him so much.

My childhood was great, not gonna lie. I was like a spoiled brat but not really. It just seemed that way but not really one.

I had boyfriends but none of them last long. I was 15 when I realise I preferred girls more. I still liked guys but preferably girls.

I hid it from my dad for about a few months before coming out. The one person I could trust and rely on.

It came to a shock to him. It took him awhile but now he accepts it and that's when I met her.

I was 17 when I met her.

Im Y/N.

We were table mates.

Although being table mates, we didn't talk to each other. I didn't know what to say.

She was the popular troublemaker but had amazing grades and I was the Head of the student council.

My father was proud of me and so was I. All those hard work paid off but that y/n didn't leave my mind for some reason. I was lost.

I assumed it was because I wanted to talk to her.

we do talk from time to time, like passing homework, talking about school but that was all.

pathetic I know but I didnt know what else to say.

the moment I knew I fell in love was when I was sleeping in class

Crazy right? The head of the student council sleeping in class?