1.

A/N: I am somehow disappointed in my writing story here, but I don't know about how all of you would feel about this story. Do let me know thanks <3

------

After the form teacher introduced Jihyo to the whole class, he resumed his admin work needed with the class.
As he got work done, he allowed his students to talk and miggle around.

Jihyo was settling in just fine for her first day, despite bumping paths with her ex lover, but other than that, it was all just great. Everyone else was so nice to her as they chatted away.

Jihyo knew she would be just fine in this school, however, will she really be okay with having you around more often than before? She still couldn't forgive herself for the break up but she knew it had to be done.

She knew she hurted you but only if you knew. if only..

She didn't realise it but she was looking towards your direction and the others surrounding her notices it too.

"oh~ someone caught your eye?" one of the girls giggled.

y/n was asleep as her back leaned against her chair, arms crossed and listening to music in her airpods while her friends continued talking.

"that's y/n. a popular troublemaker at this school yet such a top student" one of them replied.

"i know how you feel, Jihyo, but trust me, it's not worth it" jihyo looked at the girl in shock, thinking if this girl really knew already about them..

"don't fall for y/n. yeah, I get it, she's hot. She's everything but then again, she won't let anyone touch her. The only person she let it is that girl, beside her, Sana" the girl explained.

"oh maybe y/n just tolerates it" another girl suggested and the girl explaining earlier just shrugged.

"are they a couple?" jihyo just had to ask. was your promise to her really just a lie?

"oh no. they aren't" jihyo then nodded back in response.

"but you can still be friends with y/n. She's pretty chill actually" the girl smiled and jihyo responded back the same.

"wait, then who are they around her?"
Jihyo asked.

"ah, well, you already know Sana. That is felix and the other one is hyunjin. They are like the close friends of y/n but i dont know how close though" jihyo thanked the girl and the next teacher came, starting the lesson.

Jihyo tried to focus her attention on the class but you were in her mind. She's wondering what's going in your head.

"y/n! ugh someone wake y/n- you know what. it doesn't matter" the teacher was fed up and she continued her lesson. the whole class just giggled.

class ended and it was onto the next classroom. everyone went to their lockers and get ready for next lesson.

daniel helped jihyo to find her locker. she thanked him after finding it.

she went over to her locker when she realises that ring.. the ring that she gave y/n during their 1st year anniversary.

no doubt that was you and it was..

Jihyo took a deep breathe in and walked up to her locker. Those few seconds were okay till y/n closed her locker door, to find jihyo standing right infront of her. Y/N did jerk abit.

Jihyo didn't know what to do. It was as if she was frozen in time. Y/N broke the silence with a "hi" and Jihyo responded back the same but that's all there was as y/n just walked away with Sana who came running after her, clinging onto y/n right arm.